𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈. ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴍᴜᴄʜ?

𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄 ᴇɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅjealous much? !!

𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄
ᴇɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
jealous much? !!

Hayden had ultimately given up on trying to tell Walker about Mason and her dad's deal. Sure, the two were on some-what good terms, but it just wasn't the same. And she hated that.

Today was the first day of filming. And of course as luck would have it, Walker and Carly were talking amongst each other. Hayden had walked out of hair and outfit and walked over to Malachi and Maddy. The two playfully fighting like any other day.

"Hey, how's it going? I'm so excited to film! I've been looking forward to this day since like- ever!" Maddy said excitedly, Hayden looked over at Maddy for a split second and smiled. But, Hayden went back to watching Walker and Carly, arms crossed over her chest. There was nothing she could do. And she hated that.

"YO! DEN-DEN!" Dylan yelled walking over to the group. Hayden smiled to herself as that had gotten the attention of Walker and Carly. Hayden turned around, having her back to the blond boy and hugged the slightly older guy. Hayden had known Dylan before through Sunny, his girlfriend. "PICKLE!"

"Pickle?" Carly mumbled, annoyed at the attention that Walker was giving the two. The two had very odd nicknames for one another. But then again, they had odd names to nickname? If that makes sense??

"Wassap, girl?" Dylan said starting the handshake as Hayden did the same. "Good, I guess?" Hayden shrugged. "Nessa is on tour, started few nights ago. She's happy."

"That's good." Dylan said, draping an arm over the smaller girls shoulder. The two walked back over to Malachi and Maddy. "You guys know, Dyl?" Hayden laughed, and Malachi dabbed him up. Maddy smiled.

The small group continued to chat until they were called to set. Hayden and Walker had to meet up with the director as he explained their scene. "So, you guys had just arrived at the lake, we want you two to be flirty and such.. and.. yeah. Also, Hayden we'd love if you and Maddy would jump in the water?"

Hayden looked at the director, nervous. "Isn't it cold?" Hayden hesitated, asking. "Not really." Chris spoke, but even he didn't seem too sure. "Right, i'll talk to Maddy about that." Hayden said walking away from Walker and the director and walking towards Maddy.

"They want us to jump in the water."

"Isn't it cold!?"

"That's what I said!" Hayden grumbled. The two walked over to the ledge and looked down, the water wasn't clear. They didn't know how high it was.

Without the two knowing Dylan went up behind the two and pushed them in. The girls immediately interlocking their hands and jumping in. Dylan jumped in after, just for fun. "And cut! Thanks Dylan!" Chris yelled and Dylan laughed emerging from the water. The two girls stood in the lake, shivering. The water was freezing, as expected.

"I'm gonna fucking murder you." Hayden mumbled to the boy as the two got out of the lake. "When I get changed, you're dead!" Hayden yelled, not daring to look behind her. Dylan laughed to ease the tension.

"Alright, you two are done for now!" Chris called out to Maddy and Hayden as they walked into a room with a fire and tried to warm up.

"Hey, Malachi just texted.." Maddy started, leaving the bathroom after finishing her makeup. "He and the other cast is going out for dinner? You coming?"

"Yeah, sure. Let me go take a shower." Hayden said getting up from her hotel bed and hopping into the bathroom to shower and get ready.

Hayden loved comfy outfits. When she heard that the group was going to dinner she decided to grab a black sort of formal top, with her favorite grey sweatpants and put on her chestnut uggs on. The guys wore t-shirts and the other girls wore comfy fits too.

The group ordered their drinks and began looking at the menu. "So," Walker started clearly startled at Dylan and Hayden's friendship. "..how do you know, Hayden?"

"Uh, through Sunny." Dylan looked around to make sure no one was listening before speaking once more. "Hayden recently filmed in one of Adam's movies with Sun, it's kind of a surprise but.." Dylan laughed as Hayden joined in.

"Yeah," Walkers eyebrows raised, viewing the menu. "well you guys seem close." Hayden looked at the blond confused. She had never seen Walker jealous. If this was it, damn.

"Yeah. Well, I know Mason too. The two make a good couple, huh?" Dylan said smirking at Hayden who didn't meet his eyes. He didn't know of the recent news. "Eh. They're okay. I mean- I always thought Maddy and Mason made-" Walker continued, Hayden glared at the boy in front of her. "But that's just my opinion." He shrugged, he took no notice in the girl glaring at him.

"You think you're funny?" Hayden asked the blond. "I'm hilarious." Walker replied looking at the small brunette, a smirk growing on his face as he saw her reaction.

"Well.." Carly started, "I'm thinking of getting a salad. Anyone else?" Maddy, Malachi, Dylan and Carly talked the rest of the night. Walker and Hayden kept quiet.

FINALLY SEEING JEALOUS WALKER!!
word count— 883 words

FINALLY SEEING JEALOUS WALKER!!word count— 883 words