𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈. ɪ'ᴍ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ

𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄 ᴇɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅi'm sorry !!

𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄
ᴇɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
i'm sorry !!

"Oh my god, he was such dick at dinner!" Hayden exclaimed in the bathroom, on FaceTime with her sister the next morning.

"Hayden-"

"No he had the nerve to say that 'he's hilarious'- like bitch?" Hayden exclaimed once more adding mascara to her eyes, but kept getting side-tracked. "D-" Nessa tried to cut in but Hayden continued her rant.

"God he's giving me payback. That dick!" Hayden yelled, before she began thinking of payback. "I'll give it right back to him! Uno reverse, dumbass!" Hayden yelled before grabbing her phone and blowing a kiss to the screen.

"Thank you for helping me, Ness. Love you, bye!" Hayden exclaimed, hanging up the phone call while her sister protested. Hayden stepped out of the bathroom, ready for their day on set.

"You, Carly, and Walker have to film a scene together." Maddy said to the girl beside her. Hayden had just gotten out of wardrobe and was eating lunch with her friends under a white tent waiting to be called to set.

"Ugh, I don't want to see the couple." Hayden groaned.

"Couple?" Maddy asked, "Are they dating?"

"N-" Hayden started but was interrupted by Malachi. "We've asked Walker to hang out but he's always busy with her. They probably are dating." Malachi said and the group nodded. Hayden glared at the two walking over. Malachi and Dylan dabbed up Walker, while Maddy and Hayden just smiled at Carly.

"Isn't it funny," Carly started, pulling up a chair and sitting beside the girls. "You and I have to fight over Walker!" Carly said laughing, Hayden placed a tight-lipped smile on her face. "Yeah it's funny, but we all know who wins. Am I right?" Hayden said smirking as she got up. "I'm going to talk with Chris.."

"You think you're the big person just because you walked away?" Walker yelled at Hayden. Hayden glared at the boy. "You kissed some random guy! And thought we could still be friends?" Walker's character, Drew, yelled again. The two were filming a specific scene for the show and deep in their characters.

It hit Hayden suddenly that this specific scene was closer to reality than she ever believed before. "I'm sorry.." Her voice broke, Walker looked at the girl confused. That wasn't her line..

"I'm sorry," Hayden said walking out of the set and grabbing some water. "Can we take a 5?" Walker asked not waiting for an answer before walking over to Hayden.

Even if the two were pissed at one another, they still cared about each other. No matter what. "You good?" He asked, looking at Hayden with the most sympathetic look she'd ever seen. "I never told you I'm sorry, when I am." Hayden said suddenly.

"Yeah, guess you never apologized?" Walker chuckled, "But I get it. I didn't really give you a good time to."

"I'm really sorry."

"Yeah, I forgive you. And, Carly thinks it's better for the show if we're on good terms." Hayden took a step back. "Carly asked- I mean. Yeah, I completely agree." She hesitated and Walker smiled at the girl.

"Alright back to places!" Chris shouted signaling to the two teens in the corner. "You ready?" He asked and Hayden nodded, the two walking back to their markers and did their scenes.

Chris talked with the two about tomorrow's filming schedule, including what scene's they'd film. One being a kiss scene between the two. Hayden and Walker both tensed at the thought.

OKAY APOLOGIES WERE MADE!! NEXT CHAPTER = KISS SCENE!!
word count— 599 words

OKAY APOLOGIES WERE MADE!! NEXT CHAPTER = KISS SCENE!!word count— 599 words