𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈. ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀ-ʙᴏᴡʟ ꜱᴜɴᴅᴀʏ!

𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄 ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ɪꜱ ᴍɪɴᴇ super-bowl sunday! !!

𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄
ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ɪ ᴍɪɴᴇ
super-bowl sunday! !!

"Who did you invite, hon?" Hayden's mother asked on speaker phone in the Young household, she was only in town for this two days. That's it. She couldn't even stay for her daughter's birthday party. Meanwhile, her father was stuck filming a movie, so he wasn't in town.

"Um, Walker, Charlie, Leah, and... Dior. Oh! And Aryan but I think he's spending Super-Bowl with his girlfriend.." Hayden told her mother counting plates, Hayden's mom she was at the store grabbing some last minute essentials. "And, of course Nessa is here."

"Hi mom!" Nessa yelled, blowing a kiss to the screen. Hayden looked at the time in the top left corner, in a matter of minutes a certain blond haired boy would be showing up to hang out. Yes, only Walker. For now.

The rest were arriving later. For now, it would just be Walker, her and Nessa.

Hayden made sure to have the house neat and organized. She wore a black crop top with a tie in the back and baggy jeans. Nessa was wearing a white cropped shirt that had a small-rectangular picture of teenage Taylor Swift winning an award and jeans.

And then, the door rang. Nessa was already downstairs prepared to open the door before she heard a, "No!! Let me!!" followed by Hayden rushing down the stairs almost falling down before stopping at the door, fixing some last minute touch ups on her hair before opening the door.

Hayden's face went from a huge smile to her a frown. Mason was there. "You're not answering my calls. Or messages." He said simply. "Leave." The brunette said, trying to close the door on the boy, but he caught the door with his foot. Hayden reluctantly opened the door. "You've got.. 2 minutes." She said, looking at her messages. Nothing.

"I'm sorry for going into your phone and deleting some blond's message." Mason said simply. Hayden rolled her eyes. "That's your big apology?"

"Yes." Was the simple answer he gave. "Mason, how did you even-" But Hayden stopped speaking when she saw a car pull up, in the drivers seat was Charlie and the passenger seat, Walker..

"Hayden, just listen to me, I'm sorry." Mason started again, Hayden shifted her focus back to Mason. Ignoring the car, for now. Charlie and Walker sat from the car and watched Mason and Hayden's argument. "That's not an apology! You went through my phone and deleted a valuable message!" Hayden exclaimed, Walker gasped as he continued listening. Mason was the guy?

"Valuable?" Mason mocked, "The text said 'Hey.'" He said. "It doesn't matter! It was none of your concern to delete that message! Leave my house, Mason!" Hayden yelled. Mason mumbled curses before leaving seeing Walker in the passenger seat when walking down the driveway. Hayden went back inside, forgetting about the car.