Trying to Fix What's Broken

Branch ran until he saw the others with another troll.
Branch: That must be Rain.
When the brothers and Poppy saw Branch was safe, they squeezed him so tight he could barely breathe.
Branch: (looks to Rain) You must be Rain.
Rain: That I am. Let me guess, your father sent you to get me cause I'm the only other female siren like troll to stop Lilac?
Branch: Uh, yeah.
Rain: Then let's go.
They reached the mountain where they saw Lilac with Arrow. He wasn't enjoying himself, but she was. She was at peace. Just like she wanted to be. Until she saw Rain.
Lilac: Will I ever get rid of you?! And you brought them?!
Rain: They're family Lil, they can help. We can help each other. We could be like we used to be.
Lilac: (looks at Arrow) No! He's mine! You know what cost you last time!
This struck Rain deep. Remembering what Lilac had done to her child.
Rain: We were still young. I know you didn't mean to do what you did. Ever since the song came into our lives, it has changed us. But maybe not for the better.
Lilac: I don't know, Rain.
Rain: You don't have to protect me, I'm not afraid.

💧: Please don't shut me out again. You don't have to keep your distance anymore. Cause for the first time in forever, I finally understand for the first time in forever we can fix this hand in hand. We can head down this mountain together you don't have to live in fear cause for the first time in a while I will be right here.
🪻: Rain, please go away. Your life awaits. Go back to Troll Village where it nice and safe.
💧: But we-
🪻: I know you mean well, but leave me be here I'll stay with him I'm free. Just go and you'll be away from me.
JD: Actually, I won't.
Lilac: What do you mean you won't?
JD: I understand that you don't know.
Lilac: What don't I know?
JD: I am not affected by your spell.
Lilac: What?
JD: After I saw what you did to dad, I made a promise to grandma that I'd keep my brothers safe.
Rain: But it's okay. With our help, you can regain control.
Lilac: No, I can't. I don't know how.
Rain: I believe you can.

💧: Cause for the first time in forever
🪻Oh, I'm such a fool, I can't be free
💧: You don't have to be alone
🪻: No escape from the song inside of me
💧: We can work this out together
🪻: I can't control the curse
💧: We'll reverse the effects you made
🪻: Please stop you're making it worse
💧: Don't panic
🪻: There's so much fear
💧: You make the day bright
🪻: You're not safe here
💧: We can face the problem together, we can help you all together, and everything will be alright!
🪻: I CAN'T!!!
Just as she was about to use her death scream, Arrow jumped in front of Rain instead. He fell to his knees as blood came out of his ears.
Brozone: Dad!
Rain: Arrow!
Lilac: (she bent down to him) I'm so sorry.