Found or Forgotten

Lilac arrives at the mountain with Branch (who's still in a trance) and sees a cave with weapons and clothing on lines. This had to be where Arrow lives. She looks to Branch and sings her song backward to reverse the effects. He wakes up, not remembering what happened or how he got there.
Branch: Ow my head... where am I? Mom? What happened?
Lilac: We were attacked by a troll that used her power of entrancement to put everyone under her spell.
Branch: Then, how come you weren't affected?
Lilac: Uh, because... I wasn't there when it attacked. But when I saw it put you in a trance, I wacked it in the head with a log. Luckily, I reversed the effects.
Branch: Wait, what about the others?! Are they okay?!
Lilac: They're fine dear, they're shall we say in a deep sleep like trance.
Branch: But -
Lilac: Please, just listen. I have a surprise for you. See that cave. It's where your father lives.
Branch: Dad? But why did you want me here instead of the others?
Lilac: Well, because he's never seen you just like I haven't. Come on, Branch. What do you say.
Branch: Mhn... okay.
Lilac: Great!
Lilac climbed as fast as she could towards the cave until she and Branch reached the top. The cave seemed abandoned until Branch heard a shing of metal. A hand was over his mouth and a sword against his throat.
Lilac: You always were a show-off. I guess we still share that. (slowly turns around)
Arrow: What are you doing here, witch!
Lilac: Oh, I just thought I'd bring a little mercy gift for you.
Arrow: I want nothing from you! You cause pain and misery wherever you go! I knew I should've stayed with -
Lilac: Don't! Don't say her name! This is between us. Besides, this wasn't exactly how I wanted our son to meet his father.
Arrow looked at the young troll that looked a little like him. He put down the sword and stepped back.
Arrow: Branch? You're alive?
Branch: Yeah? We all are. Except Grandma.
Arrow: Your brothers are here?!
Branch: Yes, we were looking for mom, and then she said she needed help finding you, but when the others refused... it all gets foggy. Must've been that witch that attacked us with her song.
Arrow: (looks at Lilac) A witch, huh? Let me guess, she used a song to put them in a trance like sleep?
Branch: Yeah! Wait, how did you know?
Arrow: Never mind. Can I talk to your mother? Privately.

*Arrow sings a song to Lilac (Jar of Hearts)*

Lilac: I just want us to be a family again! I thought if I brought Branch -!
Arrow: Oh, you think that if you used Branch like a bargaining token that I'd fall for you again?! Like I told you 20 years ago, our family is all that's important to me! I just wished you'd see that, too.
Lilac: Although it's my burden, it's still power.
Arrow: Lil, that power you're so dependent on has consumed your mind! You're sick. Just let me help you.
Lilac: (whispers) Sick. Sick! I'm crazy?! Ah! My head!
Arrow: Lil, calm! Calm yourself! I-I can't!
She took in a deep breath, but just as she was about to sing, Arrow kissed her. This sent Lilac aback and made her calm.
Arrow: Stay here. I need to talk to Branch.
Lilac: O- okay...
Arrow saw Branch looking at the weapons Arrow had made over the years and was quite impressed.
Arrow: Branch!
Branch: Oh hey.
Arrow: I managed to calm your mother down. And to protect you, I want you to go back to your brothers. Now.
Branch: Why?
Arrow: Your mother is dangerous. Anything she told you was a lie. That witch that supposedly knocked out everyone... that was her. She possesses a song that can put others in a trance. It's why I never got to raise you and your brothers. She grew jealous and sent me away. It was only when I met your mother's cousin Rain again that she fixed my memory and put everything back into perspective.
Branch: Whoa.
Arrow: I know, a lot to process. But you don't have much time. Find your brothers and Rain. She'll help you. Now go. Go!