Who Are You?

Everyone had shock on their faces, but Poppy looked like she was going to explode.
Rain: Well, I shouldn't say aunt. More like 1st cousin once removed? It's a super long story.
JD: Well, we're listening.
Rain: Ok. Lilac and I are cousins-
Poppy: So you have the siren song, too?!
Rain: Yes, I do. But unlike Lilac, I use my gift the way it's supposed to be used. When we were little, she and I did everything together. She was happy and acted like a regular pop troll. Until she got her gift. The women in our family get our song around 9-10 years old. It was then that I found out the other trolls were picking on her, except Arrow, your dad. He always saw the good in others. Unfortunately, that was his weakness... One day, Lilac told me that she made a new friend, and I was so excited for her and asked if I could meet him. When I did, it was like an arrow, no pun intended, struck my heart. When she started noticing how I would look at Arrow, she started spending less and less time with me. At first, I thought nothing of it cause she is 2 years older than me, but then I found out she was doing it on purpose. When my song came, she wasn't happy about it. She thought I would try and take Arrow from her, but I told her that we were just friends. After our argument, Arrow found me crying and asked me why. I told him nothing so he wouldn't get upset at Lilac, who I would never betray. He gave me a hug and then went back home. A couple of years passed, I was 14, and Lilac was 16, and her obsession with Arrow was increasing. She didn't seem like herself anymore, and I finally decided to tell Arrow. Warning him of what her gift can do to someone. He then thanked me and decided he'd made it up to me. I won't go into full detail, but it turns out he had feelings for me. He only considered Lilac a friend. A few months later and I realized that I was pregnant. But also that Arrow had proposed to Lilac.
Poppy: What did you do?
Rain: (looked sad) The only thing I could do. I kept it a secret. I didn't want to ruin my best friend's life because of a stupid mistake. So months passed, John Dory was born and had just turned 1 while my baby was due any day. It was then that I couldn't keep my secret in any longer, I told Lilac. She was so furious that she used her scream, which is used on predators and other dangers to deafen them or if powerful enough it can kill them. Her scream didn't affect me, but it did affect someone else... I felt something running down my face, and it was blood. My baby didn't survive cause of that blow. After that, I decided to leave Troll Village and start a new life. Although I was sad, I didn't let my song take over cause that's not the kind of troll I am or ever wanted to be.
Floyd: That's awful... I'm so sorry.
JD: We have to save what's left of our family. (looks at Rain and puts a hand on her shoulder) Including you.
Rain: Thank you. All of you. Lucky for us I'm an awesome tracker. Now we better hurry if we want to reach the mountains before the sun goes down.
Bruce: What's so important about the mountains?
Rain took a deep breath and looked at them.
Rain: It's where Arrow lives.