Chapter 35

Aurora

It's been a few days since my aunt left, and a few days since I've seen Verena and Adele. I didn't know how to contact Adele but I trusted that she'll come back when V is better, just like she promised.

As for my mom, she woke up but she's been too quiet. She only speaks with my momma and she's in her room the whole time, I think I saw her like twice in the last four days, I don't know what's happening with her but I think she just doesn't want me to see her weak and hurt, she's trying to recover first. But I have a feeling it has something to do with aunt Dal leaving.

"Aurora?" I heard my mom call for me, I turned to look at the woman who birthed me using a cane to walk. The strongest woman to ever walk earth was in her weakest state, I can feel it she just won't admit it.

"Come here sweetie" she said and pointed to my bed, I quickly moved from my desk to the bed and sat down next to her.

"I need to tell you something baby" I huffed in frustration waiting for her to drop another insane plan that'll leave the world in crumbs, she smiled at me and brushed my hair out of my face.

"Doug has put enough antidote in my body that I actually turned into one..." I gave her a confused look not quite understanding a word she said,

"I am the antidote to the original antidote" I looked at my mom with squinted eyes and an unsure look, I put my hand to her forehead to see if she had a fever but she slapped it away and rolled her eyes.

"If a vampire gets injected with the antidote that Douglas had, what happens to them?" She asked,

"They...die?"

"Good Aurora, good. Now listen carefully.." she was explaining to me like she'd explain to a five year old trying to count how many apples they had.

"Now if you get a sample of my blood, and inject it to that same vampire, it'll cancel or counteract the antidote and stop them from dying"

"Oh....OHH"

"Good job Aurora, now you know what an antidote means sweetheart" she replied sarcastically, wait so where is she going with this?

"Adele is a scientist or an ex-scientist. She could take my blood and make large quantity of medicine that'll counteract the effects of Doug's poison..." This woman was dead a few days ago and now she's thinking about making medicine out of her own blood, truly insane.

"Mom, that is not a good idea. You're still sick" she smiled softly and kissed my head,

"It's for the good of our people, we won't have to face any more threats from assholes like Doug and his workers" she was right, but I have one more question.

"Does momma know about this? You know she'll be upset" my mom looked behind her to check if my momma was there before looking back at me,

"She doesn't know, it won't harm me I promise. It'll be one blood sack and Adele can make it work, it'll take a few weeks maybe months but at least now we'll be safe" how can she think of everyone but herself when she needs to be recovering and getting better, she still wants us to be safe. I don't know what I would do if I lost her, I wrapped my arms around her in a hug and she chuckled and kissed the top of my head.

"I really love you, mom. I don't know what I would've done if you were gone" I whispered, she brushed her hand over my head in a sweet motherly way making me hug her even tighter.

"You would've grown to be a strong woman who'll always protect her people, Aurora you are the future of our family. You have to think that way, you need to believe in yourself more. Being a queen doesn't just come like that, you have to deserve it my child..."

"...I had to prove to my people that I am worthy of that title and so will you, they need to know that you'll be there to protect them in hard times" I've never had a conversation similar to this with my mom, I was always shielded from any political views and conversations but I think she realized she could be gone anyday noe and leaving a successor was a must.

"And for god's sake Aurora use your words more, staying quiet isn't going to get you out of arguments." She said and pulled herself away from me, she pushed on her cane to stand up.

"What do you mean?"

"You know exactly what I mean"

***

Verena

"I am not your fuckin pet Adele!" I yelled from the other side of the room. I looked at the thing she handed me, I was too embarrassed to even look at her when she showed it to me.

In a millisecond she was in front of me, a calm expression on her face. She was in a tight dress that showed her cleavage and the huge scar on her neck and chest, that only made me stare in confusion and my wolf was so close to whining in pain at the thought of our mate being hurt.

"My little Verena, don't you think yelling at your mommy is bad girl behavior?" I gulped and held my ground, I wasn't going to show her that she intimidates me but I'm guessing my speeding heart had already ratted me out.

"I think you should get out of my face" I mumbled and tried to move away from her by taking a step back, but Adele only smirked and stood up straight. She moved fast and slammed the bedroom door shut making me jump.

I felt her presence behind me, her body barely touching mine but I was on the verge of collapsing down to my knees from how good this woman smelled. I felt her hand trace my back, to my shoulder until it reached my throat. She roughly pulled me back against her laying my head on her shoulder.

"What...are you doing?" I asked feeling my body shake slightly from the position we were in. Her front pressed on my back, her breasts pushed on me, her hand around my throat and the other on my waist.

"Oh mon amour, we're going to find out how good of a girl you are for me" she kissed my jaw softly. Her hand started to feel up and down my sides, before it made its way to my stomach, ribs and tits. She gave them a little squeeze and I quickly muffled my moan by biting my lip.

Her hands felt so good on me, I never in my life let a woman handle me like this, choke me, call me a puppy, make my body shudder under one stare from her beautiful eyes...

"Go sit on the bed and wear the gift I gave you" she demanded and let go of me, I felt cold and lonely when she moved away from my body.

"Adele...I'm n-"

"I said sit" she cut me off, my brain turned off and my body acted on its own and it went to sit on the bed. She came to stand in front of me then extended her hand out for me, I sighed and put the collar in her palm.

She was trying to get me to wear it for her, but I refused. The whole morning I've been avoiding it because it's embarrassing to me, I'm a werewolf not a dog. I think I was looking too upset and sad that she sat down next to me and sighed.

"Mon amour, me putting a collar on you doesn't mean I'm degrading you or belittling you, it's a way to show that I own you, you are mine..." She pushed my hair out of the way to get a better look at my neck, I watched her lick her lips like she was staring at a delicious plate of food.

"...I'm claiming you, and by wearing that everyone else will know not to look, approach or touch what's mine" she whispered the last part and leaned closer to me, her lips gently kissing the side of my neck. I slowly started to give in to her, moving my head to side to let her kiss me more, putting my hand on her face and pushing her further into my skin.

"Now be a good girl for mommy and put it on"

**********************************************
Adele, me, sex now..

Muah

-S