XVIII

"A great date is a shared adventure, where two people can create memories  together"

A week before the Christmas holidays...

A month and a half since Aleks and I said we liked each other. At the end of this weekend the holidays begin, and with that Christmas. I feel like I'm   ready for us to have our first kiss, but he hasn't told her yet. I know I said that I'll wait , but come on. 

This week I  have three tests, such fun! English,Music and Geography. Anyway. I study a lot, and I can barely talk to Aleks, and my friends. Like, Martin and Rebeka are the one who study their ass off, I think Gaja does the same. When the school days finish, we talk in pri group chat until we all come home, and until Martin and Rebeka start a conversation or a snap of how they don't want to study, we talk like 10 minutes and they leave the cgat to keep studying, now I know why they have baggy eyes, Gaja doesn't, she goes to sleep like 10 pm while Martin and Rebeka keep studying until 11 pm, ams then go to sleep or to see a series or a movie.y relationship with Aleks is good, i guess, our hands Keep finding eachothers in class or while no one is looking. So I think I'm prepared to kiss him, but ,not this week, on holidays, I will.

On Friday

Today geography,and then, Christmas holidays, finally. As I got to school, all my classmates are studying for the test in the cafeteria, next to the anfitheater,in which we are having our test. In one's table, Gaja,Rebeka, Martin, Domen,Dorian, Aljaz and Sedej are studying. Behind them, Aleks and Gal are studying, I made eye  contact with Aleks as I was walking to my friends.

"I wonder what do you feel when you are kissing with your girlfriend or boyfriend?" Said Rebeka
" Well ask Aleks what does he feel when he kisses Masa"answered back Gaja.
Martin was silent, and staring me, of course,he dissimulated. Every day, I have this feeling that he knows something that I don't. Anyway.

After the geography exam

Damn it! That exam was hard,not that hard, but difficult. While I was resolving the exam, once I looked at my friends, and I saw how all of them were struggling finding the right answer. Anyway, at least we finished our last exam before holidays.

During our meal time, I just zoned out, Martin and Rebeka were talking about something and Gaja was there listening.

"Today I'm going to hang with a friend, after class"said Martin
"Good for you!"answered Gaja

I didn't listen much of the conversation , because my mind was thinking about how I am going to give my first kiss, my first kiss with my couple, my first kiss with a boy, and that happens to be my Romeo, Aleks Orešek.

Later

I'm finally home, after a test, and that means rest my mind. But that's impossible, because how can you rest your mind if you have the same though all day. So, I decided to text him

-hey
would u like to hang during holidays?
-ofc
When?
- I dunno.
-what about Wednesday?
That sounds perfect
But
Where?
-mmmmm
What about BTC?
-oke

Okey, it's done. Now I have to wait for Wednesday. I must have a good outfit. But, I don't have much. I know

-yes? Helooo? Teoo? What's wrong?
-Hi sorry of I'm interrupting your time, but, I need your help
-Let it out
-So I may have a date, and I don't know what to wear? Any ideas?
-I have an excellent outfit for you, I'll send the picture. Anything else? Wait? A date? Whit who? TEOOOOO!!!
-thats not your business
-okey fine. Gotta go