XV

"And suddenly you know... It's time to start something new and trust the magic of beginnings."
Anonymous

A week later...

Teo's pov

My classmates And I are going to the doctor's examination. After what happened last week, me and Aleks didn't share a single word. When we got there's with some of my classmates, half of our class was already there. We waited a little bit and one of the nurse took only boys, to kinda a sex talk. We went to a room, who was specialy occupated for presentations. The nurse started talking some sexual illnesses which we may have.

"Does anyone of you know how to pit on a condom?"asked the nurse. None of us didn't respond." No one?" After that she pulled out a plastic penis or something and showed us how to put it.

As she was explaining, I couldn't stop thinking of someone putting a condom on my..... And, start doing some naughty spicy things. With that in mind, I had to cover my boner.

"Okey, that's it. No you go with the girlsz and the doctor will see your Goodbye"

Thank God! We went with the girls, and another nurse asked us to put ours medicine cards. When the doctor finished to see the girls ñz they went to the sex talk, and we boys, were alone. After some minutes a nurse came and called me, Aleks, and Gal.

"Took out your clothes, and stay in underwear." She said when we entered

My jaw just dropped, like what? We need to be kind of naked? We started putting our clothes off, we sat and, everything went out off control. I wss seatting in one corner, Gal near mend Aleks in front of me. The nurse called Gal, to measure how tall he was, and his weight. After that, the doctor was prepared and called Gal to enter. And me and Aleks were alone, without anyone , of course the nurses were there, but they don't count. Suddenly Aleks stood up, and came beside me. He sat, and went all silent. He seemed zooned out. That was solo uncomfortable. One minute later, his leg touched mine, with that touch, our looks connected, our eyes lingered to each other's. Why am I feeling so anxious? I thought. He didn't pull his eyes off of mines, and I couldn't even stopped looking at his brown, dark eyes. Our faces turned red, we both felt kind of a tension between us, but it wasn't that kind in which you are uncomfortable and you don't know what to do, it was way the opposite. We felt so comfortable with our looks. Then I feel how something is growing big, and big,

Aleks pov.

Omg, omg ,omg,omg. His eyes are so perfect, I felt like a prisoner, and that I couldn't escaped of this green-blue eyes, they look like lagoons. My face turned all red, I want to kiss him so badly. Besides that, I felt something big between mi legs.

No one's pov

As the silence kept going, they didn't notice that their lips were close, then, Gal came out and the doctor said that Teo's next. As he hear his name, he came back to reality and went to the doctor.
" You Okey? Because you look like your sole went out off your body?"asked Gal
" No,no,no, I'm good, all good"replied Aleks

Aleks's pov

We were very close to each other, so close that we could felt each others breath, we were close to kiss. If we kissed, he would never talk to me again,and thanks God Gal finished. I hope he didn't noticed

Teo's pov

When the doctor called I, wasn't relieved that our moment with Aleks was interrupted, but, of I'd kiss him, he would get mad at me, like he has s girlfriend, I don't want for him to finish s relationship. When I finished, the doctor said that Aleks may come in, I did what she asked, put my clothes on, said goodbye to Martin and my classmates and went home, so that I could think of my behaviour today.

The other day at school

I don't want to go to school, and pretends that everything is Okey between me and Aleks. But, I would like to talk things with him and  leave everything clear, and move on with my life. As I got to school, Martin was explaining Rebeka and Gaja something about the Bible. After I waved hello, I payed attention to Martin until the bell rang. After geography, we had maths,then chemistry. When chemistry finished we went to the cafeteria as everyday, when we all finished except of Gaja, I got a text from Aleks, je wanted to talk with me, about what happened. Nice, perfect,just perfect.
"I got to go guys, see you later"
"Bye" they said."

I went out of the cafeteria and there was Aleks, waiting for me.

"Can I talk with you for a second? In private?"
"Y-y-es"

He grabbed my hand and guided me to the bathrooms. Weird. 
"Wow, such a private place." I said sarcastically, maybe hanging with Martin helped me

"So, yesterday at the doctor, you helped me realized something. And that "something" is very new for me, and without you, I wouldn't think of me like I am doing right now"

Why did he need to mention about yesterday, we, on a room, naked, very near eachother, close enough to kiss...

"Okey. How did I help you to realise? And why me precisely? What am I a magic object who helps people to know the truth?"
"No, no,no, let me explain please"
"Okey,go on"