IV

The problem with the world is that intelligent people are full of doubts and the stupid ones are full of confidence.

Charles Bukowski

Stupid Aleks, who does he think that he is?? Like, I was just paying attention to the class, I really care about my grades, who doesn't.

- Are you ok? -asks Martin?

- Yeah, I am.

- Yeah, and I was born yesterday.

- No, I'm not. It's just, I'm mad with Aleks, because he was talking to me while I was paying attention to Mrs. Sladič. And then he goes thank you for inventing an excuse, which it was not, I was trying to not get in trouble.

- I noticed that. Good for you. You thought first on yourself, congratulations.

- Thank you, I guess.

- HEY TEO!!!! What are you doing talking to Alejandro-asks Aleks.

- I told you that my name is Martin, not Alejandro.

- I don't care-says coldly Aleks

I look at martin, he sighs tiredly of people calling him Alejandro, he said a million times that we can all him Martin, it seems, that people like Aleks, don't listen to others.

- I asked him something about Spanish- I did it again, lying about me being friend with him.

- Ok, come on, Masa is waiting for us.

- I'm sorry- I whisper.

- It doesn't matter.

I go with Aleks where her girlfriend is, then we have maths, P.E(physical education(sports)), and finally home.

While changing after sport, I think of martin reaction to the last think I told, and I regret it, ill talk to him right now. I change really fust, and I go to the bus station, and he's already there, with Gaja and Rebeka, they are laughing at something that martin said, I guess. Next, Rebeka and Gaja are waving goodbye to him, and he waits for the bus.

- Hey- I greet.

- Hello

- I –

- TEO!!

I turn around and there is Aleks, his girlfriend and Gal.

- What are you doing????

- Waiting for the bus???

- I think that I should go.... says Martin embarrassingly.

- Yea, goodbye Alejandro

- What's your problem with him???

- No one

- So why do you talk to him like that, is not very good.

- As you would take care of people like him

- I do

- Since when??

- Since I became friend with him!!- I say almost shouting- I'll go, my bus is here.

- But-

- But nothing, see you tomorrow.

I go to the bus at the same time martin does, he saw two seats, and he approaches to them.

- Hey! May I sit with you?

- Why should I let you to sit whit me? Aren't you ashamed to hang with someone like me? Are you ashamed of you being my friend????

- I thought that you didn't feel like that.

- Of course, I do, I am a person, I have feelings! Not like you and Aleks which you just are too confident to express compassion! - he's right.

- I told him that we are friends.

- And why should I believe you???

- You can ask gal, he was there.

- I'm joking of course I heard you, that was very brave.

- Thank you? Now, may I sit with you?

- Yes

He pulls out a book, but this time isn't Romeo and Juliet, is something white and something blue.

- What's that?

- A book, idiot.

- Yeah, I know it's a book, but weren't you reading Romeo and Juliet??

- Yes, I was, but o finished it yesterday and now I star another one.

- Oiuuuu, you are veery fast reading books. So, what is this about??

- It's about the prince Henry of England, and the first son of the president of the United States of America. The first son, Alex, is invited to the royal wedding in London, and with Henry, they end on the floor with the cake over them. Then they must do a statement, in which they have to say that it was kind of planned. After that, they become friends, and Alex, has this massive party at new eves, and he invites Henry, and as tradition, well, not tradition, you'll get it, Henry kisses Alex and he runs away, then Alex wants to talk to him, they become boyfriends, and so on and so on.

- How do you know about what the story is about if you didn't start reading ir?

- Because I saw the movie, which is excellent?

- Really?

- Yes, is very erotic.

- You really like those things?

- Yes, I do-

- Does your parent know that you look that kind of stuff??

- Darling, they even don't know, when I go to sleep.

- And when do you go to sleep?

- When I finished R and J

- And that was????

- At 3 am

- 3 AM?!?!?!?!?!?! But you should sleep that time.

- I don't care, I was reading, books are more important than sleeping.

- No, it's not.

- Do you read??

- No

- So don't say things like that. Don't say those kinds of things if you are not an expert, like Apel in Čevljar of Preseren

- You right.

- Hm

- Which books do you recommend me?

And he looks at me like if I said the most hilarious thing in the world.

- Where do I begin? Well, I recommend you .......

And he didn't stop naming books until by station. While I was waiting for my bus, I received notifications of snapchat, which were of martins writing the titles of the books. For now, 15 titles, damn, he really does read a lot.