X

"If you cannot understand the opposing point of view, then have you truly understood your own?"
Metta Sengupta

Pov Aleks 

-Good morning sweetie - I wrote to my girlfriend

-Good morning, how did you sleep?

-Good, I had this dream in which I was kissing you

- How cute. I have to go, the bus comes in forty minutes and I need to be ready. See you there

-Bye.

Good way to start a new, day, with a text of your girlfriend. I change,eat breakfast and start walking to the bus station.

-Hello Gal

- Hello- he says yawning

- When did you go to bed?

- Like three hours ago

- You need to sleep more, like I do.

- yeah, keep talking,your lover is coming.- he ends and pulls out his phone  and starts talking to ALEJANDRO??

-Why are you talking to him?

- Because I want to have new friends?

- What about me and Masa? Aren't we good friends??

- Yes, we are.

I don't understand. First Teo, and now Gal? What is so special about this guy? He's from Argentina, it's because of that? I could talk to him, but, yesterday he was such a jerk, like who the fuck shouts in the middle of the clas SILENCE? Who does he thinks he is? The king of Rome?
Anyway. If he wants to have more friends, it's Okey, but, I have a bad feeling of this guy.

I spent the whole travel talking to Masa.

- Maybe he's just a good listener?

- Okey, but,he thinks that is the best one is school?

- He's form Argentina, right? And you take Spanish .

- Yes, but, he says things like: Spanish is soo easy.

- Maybe he does it because he's sarcastic? maybe wants to be funny

- Well, he's not!

We enter at school and Rebeka, Gaja and Martin are gossiping. What are they talking about?

- Imagine dreaming about you and someone kissing, but you don't know who the other person is.- says Gaja

- I had a dream like that, once in Argentinam, not once three times. The feeling of your lips touching other one's, is the best. I bet that Aleks feels that when he and Masa are kissing.They look so cute and perfect next to eachother.

Wow, I didn't think that I would ever hear that. 

- Do I needed to remind you that he kikced you out from the class chat because you shouted?

- I did it Because the teacher was telling about what enters in the exam, and no one was listening. Anyway. At least you will tell me everything that you are writing there.

- Noooo, you know what? I'll ignore your texts- says Rebeka

- Aaaa thank you , and I'll tell everyone about you and you know who.

- You wouldn't

- Of course I would. You don't know what I am capable of

- That looks scary- said Gaja

- I know darling, I know. 

-Were you like this back in Argentina ?- asked Teo

- hello Teo, how are you? I sleep very good- said Martin

- Like dirty minded, sarcastic, mean,ironic, did I mention sarcastic?

- Mee sarcastic never. Answering to your question. No. I have different personalities. One is when I am with family and friends,the other when I am in places in which a member of my family is near, the other when my family is not around,and the one in which I could go to jail.

- Why would you go to jail?-asked Teo

- If murder wouldn't exist and it wouldn't be a sin, and it would be legal, some people would not exist anymore. 

I think that I heard enough.

School was normal but , I think that I shouldn't heard Martin talking. That was a private conversation.