Chapter Thirty-One

SYDNEY

Henry smiled against my mouth before gently sliding his hand into my shirt. He cupped my left breast, gently flicking his thumb over my hardened nipple.

I tried to be competitive and withhold my moans. I couldn't give in that easily; it would fuel his ego too much. But it was of no use. It felt too good to stay quiet.

Henry's lips travelled further down my jaw, gently nipping at the sensitive skin on my neck. He sucked and licked at the edge of my ear until my body was shivering and my pussy was aching for more.

"Fuck, Henry," I cried. His hands finished caressing my breasts before they unclasped my bra and threw it to the side. I was amazed at how effortlessly he undressed me. His mouth had left its post on my neck and was now replacing his hands as he gently took my breast in his mouth. My legs twitched in response to his tongue flicking against my sensitive spots. Hell, I didn't know my nipples could harden this much. They were almost as hard as Henry, who I could feel stiffening against my leg. He wasn't wearing much. Just some thin sports shorts that were severely failing to cover how aroused this moment was making him.

The gentle sounds of him sucking my nipples filled the silence as we used this moment to focus on each other. I had to be careful not to scream any louder, or every guest in this hotel would know what we were up to. I was glad we were on the thirtieth floor, with a balcony far away from anyone and anything else. We still should've moved inside. Taken the bed. Dimmed the lights. But we couldn't lose any seconds shifting our bodies. Time was precious, and right now it was ours.

  Henry cupped both of my breasts before alternating his caresses and sending my mind down a whirlpool of pleasure.

"If you keep moaning like that, this night won't last long, ma chérie." His whispers were filthy as he placed one of his hands on my mouth. The other leaned over to my suitcase by the balcony door and grabbed a vibrator. I would forever thank myself for bringing my whole stash on this trip. Henry switched it on in one swift movement and slowly lowered it under my skirt.

I could hear the gentle buzz as he hovered it above my clit, teasing me for a minute like he knew I needed more. It was evil. But it was Henry, and these past few months had shown me that he was an absolute tease.

"Please," I whispered breathlessly. There was nothing polite in my demand, despite my manners.

"Please what?"

Henry knew what I wanted. He always did. But he also wanted to hear it from my mouth, every single time.

"Please, touch me." My eyes rolled in time with my head tilting. "You know I can't wait any longer."

Henry smirked, before lowering the vibrator above my clit, the suction immediately making my legs jolt and drawing all attention to that sweet spot between my legs. He flicked his finger against my nipple, making my brain struggle to focus on one spot.

"Oh. Oh, good God. That's it," I sighed.

Henry kissed my neck again, tracing his tongue across my jaw while I felt the pressure build up in my swollen clit. It was electric, the way the intensity built up as Henry increased the pace. He was testing my limits, and boy was I grateful.

"If you come in the next minute," Henry whispered. "I'll have to fuck you. You can't only have highs from a battery-powered device."

That was all he needed to say. I shattered, clasping at his back and drawing blood as I silently screamed and shook. The orgasm didn't take me by surprise. The feeling, mixed with his words was enough to tip me over the edge. The picture of him fucking me was enough, and it had to be manifested into reality.