Chapter 45

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(+ Reveal of next books anime/manga! If you want me to do a different one or do one for the third book (possibly) comment here!)

(Y/n) was determined to find out who's voice that was, and both her and Taleru snapped around to where the voice was coming from.

"Who is that!" (Y/n) stared in the direction of the voice... only to see...

Yuji Itadori...

"Why?..." (y/n) glared at Takeru, waiting for an explanation.

Takeru shrugged. Very helpful, thanks.

"(Y/n)!" Yuji ran up to her and hugged her, so (Y/n) decided to pretend to know nothing.

"Who are you?!" (Y/n) tried to worm her way out of his arms.

"What do you mean, 'Who are you!?'? It's me , Yuji!" Yuji insisted.

"I don't know you!" (Y/n) struggled, and Takeru got up and helped her out of his grip, the entity inside the gate seeming uneasy. Angry.

(Y/n) noticed this and bit her lip, pushing him back to where he came from.

'You shouldn't be here!'

Takeru snapped his fingers and Yuji teleported back to where he came from.

"Thank you..."(y/n) sighed, as Yashiro ran up to her.

"(Y/n)!" Yashiro clung to her. "That's terrifying..."

"Tell me about it..."(y/n) sighed, as Yashiro clung to her tighter. (Y/n) glared at Takeru, expecting an explanation to why Yuji Itadori from jujutsu kaisen was in toilet bound hanako kun.

"Am I gonna get an explanation?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jujutsu kaisen! 

Sorry for skipping last week, I haven't been feeling to well for the past week and a bit.

Thank you so much for reading, and I will make another chapter next Saturday. :)

(I DIDN'T GET THE WRONG NAME I SWEAR 😱🤣😭)