Chapter 43

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"... somewhere?" Tsukasa replied , nonchalant.

"You don't know." (Y/n) began to shake , the situation finally setting in.

The two of them sat in the middle of nothingness.

'Am I going to die again.... no!' (Y/n) began to panic , shaking and inhaling hastily.

"You good?" Tsukasa stepped closer to the girl.

"Get away!" (Y/n) pushed him back, bewildered and petrified. "I need some time to think," 

"(Y/n)?" Tsukasa tried to get her attention, and failed.

"Calm down," Tsukasa spoke again, but (y/n) didn't hear it.

"(Y/N) ARE YOU OK?!" an unfamiliar voice called out , snapping (y/n) out of it.

"Who was that?..." (y/n) and Tsukasa muttered together. 

"Hello?" (Y/n) stood up and stared towards where the voice had come from.

"Found you!" Takeru suddenly appeared.

"Oh .... it was you who yelled...." (y/n) sighed in relief.

"Me? Last time I spoke was... outside the gates?" Takeru shook his head.

"Nevermind then..."  (y/n) sighed, and Tsukasa floated closer to the two of them.

"Do you know where we are?" (Y/n) asked. 

"I know how to get out... but I have no idea why you are here!" Takeru shrugged.

"Maybe it has something to do with Hanako?...." (y/n) murmered.

"Let's go!" Takeru disappeared with (y/n). Again.

"Thanks, again!" (Y/n) blushed, turning away as her heartthrobbed.

"Y-your welcome."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------