Chapter 30

--------------------------------–-----————----------------------------------

"WHO-" (Y/n) spun around ,  stunned that she was not alone.

"Hey!" A small girl with smooth (h/c) (h/l) hair grinned.

'That's me....'(y/n) thought , as her hands shook, terrified from watching herself die, but now seeing a 6 year old version of herself.

How hasn't she gone insane already?

But this version didn't really act like her. 

It was so fake, creepy , almost unhinged , like it was unaccustomed to being a human - if it even was one.

"I am the god who sent you here!" It grinned.

"I... did it myself?" (Y/n) held her head, feeling a headache.

"No silly! I am not you! I am taking your younger form! I thought it would calm you down!"  It smiled creepily.

"You're... not helping in the slightest...." (y/n) stepped back uneasily.

"Awww!" It whined. "But I wanted to talk to you!"

The older girl sighed reluctantly and knelt down.

"Go ahead." She assured.

"Really! Where should I start?" It Exclaimed , jumping into (y/n)'s arms.

"Why you sent me here , possibly?" She laughed,  then tensed as she tried to ignore her own corpse being rushed into an ambulance.

"I was really bored! And you are fun, I mean, setting such an impossible goal for yourself!" It teased , amused.

"And how about now?" (Y/n) asked cautiously.

"Well... as I watched you longer , I wanted to..." it trailed off , snuggling into (y/n)'s warm arms

"Finally meet you!" It grinned , its fake eyes staring into her own.

—————————————————————