Chapter 22

The picture above 😭

--------------‐----------------------------------------------------------

"Kou-" (y/n) tried to calm the red faced boy down, as Hanako wrapped his hand around her.

"What?..." Yashiro stated at Hanako , dumbfounded.

"PREPARE TO DIE!" Kou jumped down and prepared to attack Hanako.

"Hakujodai-"

"STOP!" (Y/n) Yelled, as all three of them stepped back.

"What did you do to her?! Brainwashing creep!" Kou insulted.

"I didn't do anything." Hanako's hakujodai floated over to him, as Cape fluttered around his silhouette.

'Someone listen to me!'

'(Y/n)... is so brave!'

'Don't worry senpai I will save you!'

'Stop acting like the hero kid'

"With this power... I am no longer a cursed spirit." Hanako hesitantly gave (y/n) to Yashiro, who immediately glared at the two of them.

"You are right , I did kill someone when I was alive... I was hoping to keep it a secret for longer..." hanako glanced at (y/n).

'Don't worry... I already knew' (y/n) mentally thumbs-upped.

"But God told me that if I could fulfil my duty as Hanako-san... my sins would be forgiven?" Hanako held up his knife , and (y/n) bit her lip- trying to think things through , which, unfortunately, she wasn't very experienced in.

"Are you deaf?" (Y/n) asked.

"Heh?" Kou and Hanako were confused.

"I told you to stop!" (Y/n) dragged Yashiro up with her.

"Oh right..  sorry.." Kou whined like a puppy.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!"

-------------------‐-------------------------‐---------‐-----‐--‐-------------

We got our tests results back last Friday, and I did fine. 😮‍💨

Relief is heaven.

Have a good morning/evening!!!!