Chapter 36

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Tell us!" Akane pushed, shaking (y/n).

"I'm fine!" (Y/n) began to fight back,  stepping away.

"It's nothing important , right Takeru-kun!?" (Y/n) turned to it, her face close to its.

"R-right!" Takeru replied with the same enthusiasm, slightly blushing.

"So we will see you tomorrow!" (Y/n) ran off awkwardly, clinging onto Takeru's hand.

"Who was that?" Teru muttered, bewildered.

"We need to hurry!" (Y/n) ran through the halls , pushing through the crowd of people with no hesitation.

"(L/n)?" A voice echoed from the open door of a classroom.

"Tsuchigomori-sensei?" (Y/n) panted , whereas Takeru was completely unfazed.

"D-do you need something?" (Y/n) asked, hastily.

"Are you ok?" Tsuchigomori asked , seeing how paranoid (y/n) was acting.

"Never been better!-" 

"(Y/N)." Tsukasa's voice echoed out from somewhere down the hallway.

"Shi-" (y/n) stopped,  then realised that she was in front of a supernatural teacher.

"(Y/n)?" Takeru tried to check on her.

"Sorry, we have to leave now!" (Y/n) shouted , sprinting through the school.

"(Y/n)!" Teru shouted,  somewhat further away than Tsukasa.

"MADE IT!" (Y/n) sprinted through the gates, falling over and grazing her leg .

Takeru stared at the intertwined hands, which (y/n) hadn't let go even when checking her screen, the timeline.

Takeru liked it. 

A lot.

Of course Takeru ,still a stranger to these human emotions,  started to blush.

"The timeline..."

"What happened to it?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------