Chapter 35

-------------‐----------------------------‐-------‐----------------‐--------------

"Who is that." Tsukasa repeated.

"MY PARENTS FRIENDS SON!" (Y/n) scrambled to find an excuse, trying to calm the tyrant down.

"He is a boy." He fumed , reaching for (y/n) , only for Takeru to pull her back.

"One more chance (y/n). Come here." Tsukasa murmered, his eyes dark.

'But if I do, you will kill me!' (Y/n) mentally cried, glaring at Takeru.

"(Y/N)." Tsukasa suddenly appeared in front of Takeru, and tried  to kill it

However, Takeru caught Tsukasa's hand and pushed him back.

"Enough of that." Takeru replied, staring at (y/n)'s shocked face.

' what is this Warm feeling...'

With no hesitation, (y/n) clutched Takeru's hand and began to run.

"Where are you taking me?" Takeru managed to get out, still slightly inhuman, but he was getting there.

"Out of the school grounds!" (Y/n) Yelled,  falling over onto Teru and Akane, who were turning the corner.

"IM SO SORRY!"  (Y/n) jumped back, and Teru helped her up, much to Akane's displeasure.

And Takeru's too , it seemed.

'I don't like this...'Takeru mentally sighed, not fully grasping these human emotions yet.

"It's OK, (y/n)-san." He smiled , as passerbys stared and blushed.

'Freaking scumbag, if you ask me' (y/n) tried not to cringe.

"Was someone chasing you?" Akane and Teruaskes in unison, bothered.

'Why are you so nosey!'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------