Chapter 41

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Heh?" (Y/n) turned around , holding her poor ears.

"Who was that?" Hanako held (y/n) closer ,  envious.

"Found you!" Takeru suddenly appeared behind Hanako and (y/n).

"Takeru-kun!" (Y/n) cried in relief , trying to weasel out of Hanakos clutch.

"NO!" Hanako clutched onto her , pulling her back in. Suddenly, a black shadow consumed the two of them,  trying to lose Takeru.

"Hanako!" (Y/n) tried to reason with Hanako , who was shaking and clinging onto (y/n).

"...." Hanako shivered , his cold arms wrapped firmly around (y/n).

"COME BACK TO YOUR SENSES!" (Y/n) tried to calm him down.

'None of this ever happened in the original plot!'  (Y/n) mentally complained.

Hanako's grip only tightened, becoming almost unbearable.

"What's wrong with you?!" (Y/n) was petrified, trying to worm out of Hanakos grip.

"Stop." Hanako commanded.

"Rude much?" Takeru swooped in and  picked (y/n) up seemingly effortlessly.

"Takeru-kun!" (Y/n) Exclaimed in relief, only to immediately panic at Hanako's dark and foreboding expression.

"(Y/N)!" Hanako Yelled, as Takeru disappeared with (y/n).

"Thank you so much..." (y/n) finally relaxed in Takerus arms.

"Don't relax yet!" Takeru started to sprint towards the gate, just making it out before the dark-shadow like substance consumed the two of them.

"Thank god..." (y/n) sighed , stretching after getting out of Takeru's arms.

"Hey, (y/n)?" Takeru approached (y/n) carefully.

"Don't I deserve a trophy?" 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------