Chapter 10

-------------------------------------------‐---------------

"Wait a second (n/n)!" Yahsiro Exclaimed as the (e/c) girl came to a halt, turning around, as Aoi joined (y/n)

"Where is your brooch?" (Y/n) and Aoi asked in unison, (y/n) (fake) smiling. 

Who wouldn't be acting so constantly after being dropped into a world that you have never seen as more then

  fiction

A worthless fake

"Oh, that may be the faeries then!" Aoi started, (y/n) getting very uncomfortable.

'Don't panic , don't panic, keep your composure , smile... ' she shivered as her face grew pale.

-----------------flashback‐---------------

"Onii-chan!" A small (h/c) girl Exclaimed.

"It's (s/n) (y/n)!" He cried freezing as his friend laughed.

"Oooooo, who is this cutie?" He snickered and the 2 (l/n) siblings shrank.

"I am (s/n)'s younger sister!" The young girl stated confidently and the boy stepped back , agitated.

"Where did you get that fire from, geez..." 

"Your looking dow-" (y/n) began to explain and (s/n) cut her off quickly.

"Sorry, my sister has a bit of a temper!" He apologised and ran off, panting as they reached their street.

"(Y/n) you have got to be more careful..." (s/n) rubbed his neck, attempting to cover a bruise, not with success.

".... Some people will hate who you really are..." (y/n) eyes glossed over, tears brimming , as her elder brother held back his own.

"Onii-..."(s/n) cut her off.

"So promise me that you will protect yourself, and don't end up like me..." 

'I never got it back then , why he was so upset...

..............

But I do now.'

-----------------------------------------------------

IT TOOK ME WAY TOO LONG TO FINISH THE FLASHBACK.

It's done now though 😅

Have a good afternoon/morning! :)