+The Gay Bar+

NOT DONE YETTT I ACCIDENTALLY PUBLISHED ITT DONT READ YETTTT AHHHHHHH. Quirkless Izuku Au, aged up (early 20's) non-canon added character (Ito Sazaki, male, year older than izuku) bakudeku, set in a bar, coming out topics, hero bakugou AU, bakukiri friendship, really short oneshot, homophobic-ish (but still gay) bakugou.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

It was a hot July evening. Izuku was on the road, coming home from a road trip with his bestfriend since high school, Ito Sazaki. The sun was almost about to set, as Sazaki drove down the highway. They were an hour from izuku's home.

It'd been a few hours since they'd eaten. They needed to get some real food in their stomachs, since the whole road trip they'd basically only been eating junk.

"Yo, 'zuku. Wanna grab some food? I know a really good place, not to far from the next exit." Sazuki smirked, looking away from the road for a second to look at izuku.

"... maybe..? Why'd you say it like that? W-wait! Don't tell me you're gonna bring us to a strip club again..?" Izuku looked worried. The last time sazuki used that tone, izuku was naive and agreed. Izuku didn't have an ID at that time and they almost got arrested for going into the club.

Sazuki combed his fingers through his shoulder length brown hair, still keeping one hand on the steering wheel. "nah, I promise. Buuuttt... it isn't a normal bar. I promise you'll like it. The food will be on me, take it as a coming out gift." Sazuki replied, referring to how izuku came out to him as bisexual, earlier that day.

Izuku gulped. Was Sazuki going to bring him to a gay bar..? Izuku wouldn't be surprised, as he had joked about bringing him to one almost right after izuku's coming out.

"Right. Gotcha.. how far away is it though? Like 10 minutes orrrr like half an hour?" Izuku questioned, tapping his fingers together. He was hungry. So fucking hungry. He could start eating his own arm at this point and not care as long as he gets to eat something.

Sazuki chuckled. "Likeeee 5 minutes. This is the exit here" sazuki lifted one of his fingers off the steering wheel to point to an exit that was on izuku's side of the car.

"Great." Izuku said, almost sounding sarcastic.

"Was that sarcasm young man?" Sazuki retorted, in a joking manor as he he started driving the now, smaller road.

"No! I swear it wasn't. 'Just hungry. If you feed me, maybe I won't sound so sassy. So get us there faster so I can ingest some good fries." Izuku joked.

Sazuki laughed. "Ingest?  Whats with the fancy words? Anyways, I can see the bar from here, so patience child." Sazuki always referred to izuku as 'child' or 'young man' even though sazuki was only one year older. Infact they were even in the same grade, since sazuki was put down a grade for being disrespectful  to the teachers..  anddd since he got really bad grades, but that part didn't matter.

Izuku sighed. So it is a gay bar. The place was absolutely covered in pride flags, and izuku didn't think a normal bar would be covered. Maybe one to show support, but not like 10 on one side.

Izuku didn't know if he was ready. There might be very attractive men trying to flirt with him there! Today was the first day he officially was bisexual (in his own mind. You can ofcourse be bisexual even if you haven't come out to anyone)
so ofcourse he was scared! Terrified, actually.

But hopefully he can just vibe in the space without anyone but his bestfriend bothering him. For the first time he's there atleast. Izuku really just hopes there's good food.

"Ready to go in orrr dooya need more time? Sorry, I should'a given you a bigger heads-up." Sazuki said, a dissapointed tone in his voice.

"N-no, it's fine.." izuku inhaled a deep breath. "I'm ready, lets go in, yeah?"
Izuku said with a nervous voice, Sazuki nodded, as he opened his car door. Quickly followed by izuku opening his door too.