•{"Can ghosts write?"}•

(Heavy angst, character death, mentions of suicide, suicide, bakudeku? middleschool timeline.)
------------------------------------------------------

"I can become a hero! UA is accepting quirkless students now, s-so i might be able to get in!" A young izuku said.

...

"BAHAHAHAHAHAA"
Izuku's whole class erupted into laughter.

"You really think you can get in?!" One classmate spat.
"You're delusional!" Another said.

"Now, now Midoriya. We encourage our students to apply to the best schools possible, but don't you think this is quite the reach? Why don't you aim for something more... attainable." The teacher said, a proud look on his face.

Izuku sat back down in his seat  "it's still worth a try.." he whispered. Unluckily, bakugou, who was sitting behind midoriya, heard him.

"You would think with all that research you put in those shitty notebooks of yours, that you would know that quirkless losers like you could never get into UA." Katsuki spat. "Face it losers! I'm the only one in this shitty school that's gonna even get close to being accepted into UA!" Katsuki continued.

Izuku was so close to breaking down crying already. He's had a shitty day and its only getting worse with everyone ganging up on him.

He just wanted to give the people in his life, one last chance. Izuku was also giving himself one last chance to, maybe change his mind. But he had already decided,

He was going to finally do it tomorow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*RINGGGGG*
"sigh. Class dismissed. You all just have to work fast tomorow to make up for what you didn't do!" Izuku's teacher shouted, as everyone packed up their stuff.

Izuku was still resting his head on his desk. He didn't pay attention in class, not that it matters if he does. His grades won't matter in a few days.

When izuku finally looked up from his desk, nobody was in the classroom anymore. It had been about 7 minutes since the end of classes.

Izuku was about to grab his backpack, when he heard shouting.

"Yo bakugou! Once you grab your stuff let's head over to my place!" Said someone, probably one of bakugou's friends.
"No way dumbass." Izuku recognized that voice.

Bakugou walked into the classroom, smriking when he saw 'deku', still in the classroom.

"Oh heyy deku." Bakugou walked towards deku, more into the classroom.
Izuku noticed a small cut on bakugou's cheek, and some swelling. Maybe he got into a fight? Izuku should offer to help.. this might be the last moment they have, talking alone together.

"K-kacchan.. You're hurt-"
"SHUT. The hell up deku. You're worthless. Don't start thinking you have a fucking purpose. You're not MY hero, and you're definitely not going to be anyone else's. You are just a worthless piece of shit."

'That was.. quite the shocking statement.' izuku thought. Izuku had tears in his eyes. Bakugou walked past izuku, shoving his shoulder on the way. He grabbed his bag that he left and walked past izuku toward the door.

"And," katsuki started again. Tears were rolling down izuku's face. "Don't even THINK about applying to UA. You're quirkless. Don't even bother wasting UA's time with your application."

Katsuki paused for a second, before continuing.
"If you wanna go to UA, you need a fucking quirk." katsuki chuckled. Izuku couldn't face him. "If you really want a quirk that bad, pray for one in your next life, and take a fucking swan dive off the roof of the building." Katsuki smirked before walking out of the room.