☆°Hybrids°☆ {Finale}

Katsuki sat down next to izuku on the floor and reached for the bowl of fruit. Izuku handed it over with a hum because his mouth was full.

"Izuku, when do you want to nest? We can hang out or play video games, or whatever first." Katsuki said, before picking up a slice of apple and popping it in his mouth.

Katsuki saw izuku swallow his food. izuku cleared his throat before talking. "Ahem- y-yeah, sure. I'll go grab the bin of games and we can pick one." Izuku stood up, walking over toward the cabinet under his TV and bending over to grab something.

Little did izuku know, katsuki was staring at his ass. Unlike most people as tall as izuku, he was still very curvy and Katsuki loved that about his appearance.. But you wouldn't be able to beat that information out of katsuki.

Izuku held up a small bin that had PS4 disc's in it, and sat back down on his knees. "Here, kacchan. You can look through these and pick one you wanna play- I'm fine with whatever." Izuku paused, sliding the bin over to katsuki."alri-" katsuki started.

"Except the one player games, here, lemme separate those from the multi-player ones-!" Izuku took the bin back and started sorting through the games, taking some out of the bin and setting them on the floor next to himself.

Izuku slid the bin back to katsuki. Katsuki clicked his tounge and rolled his eyes, yet took the bin anyway.

Katsuki looked through the games for a couple of minutes while izuku continued munching on fruit, while watching katsuki. 'Izuku has a lot of games.. minecraft, rocket league, plants vs zombies, Diablo III? its surprising auntie would let izuku get this game.. its really gore-y..' katsuki thought. 'Aha, stardew valley.. this is a cute game. We could even marry eachother in the game..' katsuki turned red as his ears turned back anxiously, looking back at izuku who was looking at him with energetic, and slightly impatient, eyes.

"Uhmm, how about this one?" Katsuki said as he lifted the game out of the bin. Izuku's ears popped up excitedly. "Alright! I'll put it in... i mean I'll put the game in-!" izuku stood up, embarrassed at the seemingly inappropriate thing he said. He took the game from katsuki and going over to the console. Katsuki's face was red as he chuckled.

Izuku turned on the console and put the disc in. While waiting for izuku to turn on the game, katsuki ate a bit more fruit. It tasted really fresh, but the apples were going brown and mushy.

Izuku handed katsuki a spare remote. It was kinda dusty. It was sad to think izuku never really had any friends to play games with in middleschool. That was katsuki's fault, though. He should have been that friend to izuku, but his own pride messed it all the fuck up. Katsuki was working on it, though.

Izuku scrolled to the game with his remote and clicked the game. They were both immediately hit with loud game music which startled them both. "Ah- sorry-!" Izuku scrambled to reach for the TV remote to turn down the volume, while katsuki laughed at him.

Izuku turned down the volume about 5 clicks before it was a reasonable volume. He sat down on the ground next to katsuki again. "can we play the damn game now?" Katsuki said with his famous 'are you kidding me?' Eyes.

"Yeah. Do you know how to play stardew or no..? Because I can teach you if you don't!" Izuku asked katsuki. Katsuki knows how to play it. Infact it was on of his top-3 favorite games but he considered lying anyway because, well, it could be cute. Picture this- izuku trying his hardest to teach katsuki how to play a game. Well, maybe it wasn't that cute, but cute nonetheless.

But katsuki supposed they'd probably have more fun if they both already know how to play the game.

"Yeah I know how. I have this game at home. You're player 1 right?" Katsuki asked, Izuku nodded. "Yeah. Is that okay? We can switch remotes if you wanna be player 1." Izuku offered. It was always so cute how self-sacrificing izuku was. Well, it was cute off the battlefield.