☆°Hybrids°☆ {part 3}

(Just thought I'd share that amazing image lol, thats pretty accurate to his features in this AU so I wanted to put a reference)

(Part 3, fluff, hybrid characters, nesting scenting, marking, even more fluff, small conflicts, hopefully makes you giggle and kick your feet)

"I'll be at your door in a few minutes with snacks!" Inko said. She made izuku snacks after school whenever she could, because a lot of times she was busy with work and she still valued bonding time with izuku.

"Thanks a lot, mom. See you in a few minutes." Izuku responded, before grabbing katsuki's hand and rushing down the hall.

"Wow, you're sure eagar to nest."  Katsuki said, rolling his eyes, still being dragged by izuku.

Izuky blushed. "Yeah. I took apart my old nest so we can start from scratch! ..Aren't.. you excited too?"
Izuku said, almost whispering the last part.

Katsuki blushed in response
"Tch.. ofcourse I am nerd. Just uhh.. kinda.. nervous." Katsuki said quietly. They were at izuku's door now.

"What's there to be nervous about kacchan..? Its my first time nesting with someone else, too." Izuku stopped for a moment to open the door.

"This is gonna be fun, and if we suck at building a nest, we can always try again. I'm just so happy that I get to be close to you like this."
Izuku said, with the sweetest smile ever. Katsuki knew at this point, that he was really in love with izuku. There was no doubt.

Katsuki blushed and only just nodded before walking past izuku into the room. He saw that izuku had a full sized bed, (a full is smaller than a queen but bigger than a twin.) and he was relieved. Katsuki still only had a twin bed at his house, so he's glad izuku had a bigger one or they might not have been able to build a big enough nest for them.

"If you wanna unpack your stuff, I can make room in my dresser by moving some stuff around.?" Izuku asked katsuki.

"Uh, yeah sure." Katsuki grabbed his backpack which had his clothes in it and unzipped it. He looked over to izuku who was loving stuff around in his dresser for him. How considerate.

He took a deep breath, inhaling the scent from around the room. This had to be the most izuku he had smelled in years. Even his dorm didn't have this much scent in it.

"Okay, I moved some stuff around so you can have this whole drawer to yourself" izuku smiled, and moved out of the way for katsuki.

"Thanks.. fluffle." Katsuki said with a smirk. Izuku didn't catch that katsuki had said the nickname right away but as soon as he did, his eyes went wide. "Wha- kacchan! Did my mom use that nickname around you??"

Katsuki chuckled. "yeah. Don't worry though, I think it's cute." Katski said, with an even wider smirk on his face.

Izuku blushed. "J-just put your clothes away so we can start w-with the nest."
Izuku said.

"You're such a nerd, izuku."  Katsuki walked towards izuku. "Wha-" katsuki leaned up and kissed him, immediately throwing his arms around izuku's neck. Izuku was surprised at first, but soon leaned into the kiss, putting his arms around katsuki's small waist.

*knock knock knock*

Izuku and katsuki separated,  blush on their faces. "Come in!" Izuku said, katsuki took a few steps towards the dresser to make himself look busy, and not look like he was just nearly making out with izuku.

"Hey! I brought you two some fruit, we don't really have any yummy snacks at home right now, but I'm planning on going to the grocery store tomorrow morning. So if you two have any snacks you want just tell me and I'll put them on the list!" Inko walked into the room with a bowl of fruit salad.

"Thanks a lot, auntie." Katsuki said. Most of the time when he says 'thanks a lot' it's in a passive aggressive tone, but again, he'd never be rude to inko. She's too sweet.

"Yeah, thanks mom." Izuku said, also.
"Oh please! Its just fruit, I'm not a miracle worker. You two have fun, I'll be in my room if you need anything. You're welcome to any and all snacks you'd like. Just know your limit, don't get sick!" Inko said, setting the bowl down on izuku's desk.

Inko walked out of the room, closing the door. Izuku grabbed the bowl of fruit and sat on the ground, patting the spot next to him, motioning katsuki to sit down next to him.

Authors note here, this chapter ALSO ended abruptly, but thats okay. Also, its again almost 1 in the morning my time so I'm just gonna update this. I also just had a very good idea for an angst oneshot that ill be writing tonight hopefully. Bye 👋