☆°Hybrids°☆

DEKUBAKU, Already dating, no smut, animal hybrids, scenting, nesting, marking, (like omegaverse but no alphas, omegas, or betas, no mpreg.)
Multiple part short story.
------------------------------------------------------

It was a (mostly) normal Friday. bakugou was about to leave for the weekend break. Though, he wouldn't be going home. His parents are on a week-long business trip to Europe for a brand deal.

Katsuki's family has always been very successful in business, mostly because they're a part of a strong pack.

Alot of businesses usually group together in what is called a "pack". This helps businesses build popularity because they're all associated with eachother. This isn't just a business thing, either.

Being in a pack is like being in a group of really close friends. You'd probably see them alot in highschools, when people start their packs.

Izuku has always been a part of katsuki pack, even though katsuki has treated izuku horribly his whole life. But now they're friends. More than friends, actually. They started dating the middle of 2nd year at UA, now its their 3rd year. Oh, how time flies.

Now, katsuki is fixing his nest before he leaves, because he likes to come back to a clean den after break. The rooms are actually called 'dorms', but katsuki calls it his den, to make it more homey.

*knock knock knock*

"Tch. What do you want?" Katsuki shouted, loud enough for the dumbass outside of his den to hear.

"Kacchan-! It's me, can I come in please?" Said the dumbass.

"Just do whatever the fuck you want, izuku." Katsuki replied. It still gave izuku butterflies to hear katsuki say his actual  name.

Izuku opened the door, if katsuki really didn't want him to come in, then he would have told him to 'seriously, go the fuck away'.

"Hey kacchan! Whats up?" Izuku said, cheerfully.

"I'm just fixin' my nest, what the fuck does it look like I'm doin'?" Katsuki said with some sass in his voice.

"Why though?" Izuku said, genuinely confused. "Because I like to come back to UA to a fresh fuckin' nest. Best feelin' in the world." Katsuki retorted.

"Oh.." izuku said, dissapointed. It was clear to katsuki that izuku was sad. His fluffy ears were drooping, and his foot stopped thumping against the ground.

This made katsuki anxious. did he forget something? Did he say something wrong? Katsuki's wolf-like ears dropped as he hopped out of his nest and walked over to the, now taller, izuku.

"Tch. Whats up with you? Why are you sad." Katsuki grabbed izuku's hand in his and rubbed circles on it with his thumb.

"I-i just thought tha-t you were gonna bring some nesting materials over with y-you.." izuku said, his voice shakey.

Katsuki was confused. "Why the fuck would I do that..?" Katsuki said quietly.

"I uhmm.." izuku chuckled. "I though we were gonna make a shared nest.. we haven't done that yet since I courted you.."

Katsuki's eyes widened. Thats what this was all about? He hadn't even thought of it, though now that he's heard the idea, he really wants to..

"Tch. Come 'ere nerd." He pulled izuku into a tight hug and he buried his head into izukus neck. Izuku was now about 6 feet tall (182 centimeters) whereas katsuki hadn't grown since first year so he's still about 5'8" (172 centimeters). Izuku's face was in katsuki's soft hair while they were in the hug, izuku was playing with katsuki's ears. They were so soft...

Katsuki pulled away from the hug. "Wanna help me pack some nesting materials..?" Katsuki said, raising one eyebrow.

"Wah.. kacchan you don't have to if you don't wanna.. i-i understand sharing a nest is a pretty intimate thing s-so I'll understand if you dont want to..! plus I know how much you like your personal space!-" katsuki shut izuku up by kissing him really fast.

"Shut the fuck up, izuku. When do I ever do shit I don't want to? Now help me pick out the best stuff or I'll slaughter you." Katsuki interrupted him.

"O-okay kacchan! I'll help you." Izuku said with some blush on his cheeks.

They then got to work packing up various blankets, pillows and clothes. Katsuki cringed at the sight of his just newly made nest being taken apart.

Before they started taking the nest apart, izuku wouldn't stop complementing katsuki's nesting skills. Katsuki would be lying if he said those comments didn't make him blush.

Izuku had already packed, so they were ready to start heading over to izuku's apartment. They took a bus from UA to izukus area, then they had to walk the rest of the way. The walk was silent. Not an awkward silence, though. More like a comfortable silence.

Katsuki looked down at his wrist, where  the courting mark, that izuku gave him a  few months ago is. It was fading, he'd have to ask for a new one. Well, he didn't have to ask, but he wanted to. This weekend might be the perfect time to do so.
[<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<]

Heyy this is the authors note, I think instead of doing 'oneshots' ill be instead doing multiple part short stories on this, I hope you guys like it, I've been working on it slowly but surely for the past 2 days. Have a good day guys :D  (885 words)