last part of 'A Party?!?'

(This is the last part of this little series, so it might not be very long lmao, but I might not update for a bit after this because I need to search for inspiration within myself to make another oneshot hehe)

"Tch. I'll pick.."

'Yeeess...? pick truth!!' Mina and kaminari thought in unison.

"Dare."

"WHAT??"
kaminari and Mina said.

"What? I pick dare."
Bakugou replied.
"So you better give me a good dare you dimwit." Bakugou said to kaminari.

'This wasn't supposed to happen!' Mina thought.

"Ooh! I have a good dare for you!" Kaminari said, Mina went over to him again and whispered in his ear, "what are you doing, denki! This isn't the plan!" Denki then whispered back, "don't worry! I know what I'm doing!"  "Ahem!-"  
"Dude, this is getting kinda boring, I might head out." sero interrupted.

"What!? No! Its gonna get interesting right about now. I promise. Sit back down!" Mina said to sero, grabbing him by his shoulders and pushing him to sit down.

"Alright!" Kaminari continued. "Okay, kacchan,-" "don't call me that dunce face-" bakugou interrupted. "Ahem, okay, 'bakugou'. Your dare isss... you gotta take a shit. On the floor. Right now." Kaminari stated.

"WHAT?!?!" everyone in the room yelled

"THERE IS NO FUCKING WAY I'M DOING THAT. GIVE ME A DIFFERENT FUCKING DARE. NOW." Bakugou screamed.

"Sorry bro, no can do. The only way you can get out of doing the dare, is to change your answer to truth. That's just the way the cookie crumbles." Kaminari said with a smirk and a shrug of his shoulders.

"Fucking fine. *sigh* give me. A FUCKING truth." Bakugou responded, still passed that Kaminari would even dare him to do.. that.

Mina smirked. She understood why kaminari acted like that now.

"Okay bakubaku! I'll give you your beloved truth now.. tell us..." kaminari stood up and posed dramaticly, with his finger pointed at 'bakubaku'. "WHO. IS. YOUR. CRUSH!"

There were a few gasps around the room, and a few giggles from kirishima and mina. Bakugou had never mentioned having a crush to midoriya or even seemed interested in anyone. and now he has to say who it is. Or he can take a shit on the floor. Or he could rage out of the room but that'd probably get him in trouble with aizawa. The choice is his.

"Tch I don't have a 'crush' stupid-"
"YES YOU DO! You told us last week!" Kirishima interrupted bakugou.

"Wait, but if he told you guys last week, then you already know who it is. why do you need him to tell you again?" Midoriya chimed in.

"Yeah! Why?" Uraraka said, just trying to be a part of the conversation.

"Becauseeee that person is IN THIS ROOM!" Mina said dramatically.
Midoriya gasped. What if it was her? No, wait, it was probably jirou, they hang out alot.

Midoriya wouldn't be surprised if he.. caught feeling for her. Does that mean that bakugou might get his heart broken tonight? Because Midoriya is almost sure that jirou has a thing for momo.

Maybe it was Mina that bakugou has a crush on? No wait- Mina was the one that said the person he likes is in this room, so she know that its not her.. maybe it IS midoriya..?

"TCH. I AM NOT TELLING YOU DUMBASSES! NO FUCKING WAY."

"Guys its midoriyaaahh... heheee..." Sero said.

"WHAT!!!??" Everyone screamed with confusion, even the people that knew midoriya was the one bakugou likes. Because, well, they didn't expect sero of all people to say anything, but he looks, uh, very very high right about now, so that might be why he said that outloud.