...But you're so fucking irresistible.

Heyy sorry for basically abandoning you readers for like a year...I still think about yall frrr.. I haven't felt motivation to write in a long time, I apologize. Anywaysss, in this story you basically cheat on your abusive boyfriend with the highschool badboy, Brian Warner. I really like this idea so I hope you enjoy!! <333 (This chapter is longggg btw but I hope it makes up for a little bit of my absence)

You're walking with your boyfriend, Eli, down the school hallway. He's a football jock, not normally your type but when you first met him he seemed sweet and funny so you stayed. Now you guys have been together for about 5 months only to find out he would treat you horribly. He's far too controlling. If you turn off your location for 5 minutes he'll interrogate you. You can't post something online without him approving either. When he's mad or drunk, he threatens to cheat on you or call you cruel names and throws beer bottles at you. All of your friends have told you to dump him but you just cant.

He walks you to your English class and you make eye contact with your secret hallway crush, Brian Warner. If Eli had found out he'd kill you...and Brian for that matter.. Brian is always in trouble. He sets almost everything in his path on fire, he listens to satanic rock bands such as Black Sabbath and Kiss, and he's always skipping class. Not sure why, but you're attracted to him. He's the polar opposite of your boyfriend and that confuses you.

He looks at you and you smile and start to blush, but immediately stop because Eli was right there. He drops you off at your class and heads to his. You ask to go to your locker and your teacher says yes. As you're rummaging in your locker looking for a mechanical pencil that works, you hear someone walk up beside you and lean against the locker.

"Hey..It's y/n? right?" The guys voice asked. You turn to look at him. Its Brian. "Yeah..!" You tried to play it off cool as if you weren't freaking out on the inside. "And you're Brian?" You ask even though you already knew that answer of course. "That's right. You have a boyfriend, correct?" Brian asked. "Yeah, I do.." You responded. "Hm..then may I ask what's with all the blushing and smiling about in the hallways, huh?" He smirked. "what are you talking about?" You played dumb. "You know what I'm talking about. You like me Hm?" "Oh yeah right" you rolled your eyes, smiling. "Anyways I should go, if Eli happens to see me here with you he'll kill me" You laughed. Brian looks at you seriously and doesn't laugh with you. "I heard he's mean" He bites his lip ring. You look at him trying to hide your 'how did you know' face, "huh.." "Hm why don't you meet me in the library and we can talk?" He says. "Uh I don't know about tha-" he cut you off "just ask..I want to know more about you" he said leaning off the locker heading to the library doors straight across from your locker.

You shut your locker and went back to class. Moments later you walk into the library and Brian's smiling at you. "I saved you a seat" He smirked. "Thanks" You smile back setting down your things. "So you hear he's mean?" You question. "Yeah..tell me about that" "what are you? My therapist?" You laugh. "I mean I could be" Brian shrugs. "Yeah so.." You trail off telling him some of the things that Eli has done to you and how he treats you. "Yeah and we hang out basically every night and he wants to hang out again tonight and I don't want to so bad..." You stated. "Well you should come to my place tonight.." Brian suggests. "Oh my God, Brian you don't know what he would do if he saw me hanging out with you." "Yeah well tell him you forgot your hanging out with one of your friends tonight and just cancel. Meet me in the parking lot and we can drive back to my house" "Well that does sound like a good plan..I can try I suppose" You look at the clock the bell is soon to ring. "Im gonna go.. I'll see you later" You add. "You're really that scared of him?" He asks. "Yes, Brian I have to go" You respond quickly and head back to your class so it doesn't look suspicious.

"Why are you at your locker so soon" Eli asks, sharply. You look up at him "because I had to go to the bathroom and there was like a minute left so I just took my stuff." "Hm. Whatever then." "what? I'm being serious" you said, ironically. "Also I forgot I'm hanging out with Danielle tonight, I'm sorry" You added. "What the fuck do you mean?! we literally had plans to hang out tonight!" He asks, angrily. "I know. I'm sorry I said. We've hung out almost everyday this week and its Thursday. We can hang out tomorrow.." You said, talking softly to try to calm him down a bit. "Fuck that, no we had plans tonight so we're hanging out tonight!" "No the fuck we aren't, I have plans" You shut your locker and walked away from him. He stood there with a confused look on his face, dumbfounded. Not sure what about because you made your point very clear you thought as you walk down the hall to Danielle's locker. You see Brian. He was leaning in a doorframe watching. You give him the eyes of approval and nod slightly and continue walking.