"Repent, That's What I'm Talking About"

Hiiiii!! So I haven't posted on here in what feels like 8 yearssss... I'm so sorry...do I still have readers??!? But here's finally a new story and guess what! You're a Catholic! LMAO anyways, I really do apologize for not posting in so long and I hope you enjoy! <333

You got home from a long day at school. Catholic school for that matter. You were a devoted Catholic, so was your whole family. Today was an...interesting day. "Why do you have that?" Your mother asked when you sat your backpack down and had a few pieces of papers in your hand.

"We had to learn about the Devil's music today...listen to records backwards and stuff. They gave us papers of who we shouldn't listen to," You replied, handing her the papers. Your mom read and looked at the pictures. "Marilyn Manson, Black Sabbath, Kiss? Get rid of these please," Your mom said. She didn't like anything to do with that kind of music. "Okay," You said. "What do you want me to do with them?" You added, heading upstairs. "Rip them up and throw them away, please," She said and you nodded, running upstairs.

You sat on your bed and pulled the garbage can next to you and started tearing the pages. You didn't really look at them in class so you read them and looked at the pictures as you ripped them up, going to throw them away. You were about to rip up the page that Manson was on, but you stopped. Something about him intrigued you. Could it be his makeup? No eyebrows? His specific style? Not sure, you ripped his picture out and put it on your bedside table just to put it somewhere.

You continued ripping the few pages and couldn't stop thinking about Manson. Your mom even said the ones that were the worst, you payed attention in class today. The things they said he's done is horrible. Ripping up the Bible onstage? Selling his eye to the Devil? Removing ribs to suck his own...anyways, It bugged you. 'Why cant I stop thinking about such a bad person?' You asked yourself.

You took off your uniform to get into comfier clothes. You picked up his picture that you tore out and stared at it as you laid in bed. You decided to get your computer and play a song of his -Not for your enjoyment but to know what he sounds like. You were curious.

His hit album is Antichrist Superstar. You searched up the title track and played it. You sat there and just listened. You heard knocks on your door. You immediately paused your music and stuffed the picture in your shorts pocket. "Come in," You called. "Hey, I brought you a snack," Your mom smiled. "Did you get rid of the pictures like I asked?" She added.

"Yep!" You replied, cursing yourself for lying but you couldn't help it. "Thanks Darling," You took the bowl off your Mom's hands and she left the room. You pressed play on the music again. "Repent, that's what I'm talking about" and the music continued.

Once it was over, you didn't know what to do with yourself. You went back onto YouTube and decided to watch one of his interviews. His voice was so beautiful. Smooth but gravelly at the same time. He was very well-spoken. His image- frightening but intriguing. You felt and uncomfortable heat in between your legs that you've never felt before.

The realization kicked in after a few moments...you were attracted to him. "Oh my God, what am I doing?!" You quietly said to yourself as you closed out of the YouTube tab and shut your computer off.

You sat there in silence for a few moments and your mind started to wander...You thought of him touching you. You've never even touched yourself. Your mind filled with lustful, sinful thoughts. 'This is enough,' You thought to yourself. You headed for the bathroom to take a bath and get freshened up.

You looked in the mirror, hating yourself for thinking about such things. You hopped in the bath and made plans for this weekend to go to cathedral, confess your sins, and be sanctified again.

After your bath was over you decided to put on the clothes you were wearing before because they were clean, have dinner, worship, and soon go to sleep.

You and the rest of your family ate dinner and you went upstairs to play on your computer. Somehow, an hour later you're continuing the Manson interview you we watching earlier. Like before, you felt an uncomfortable heat rising between your legs. You were laying down in bed watching the interview when your hand made its way to the hem of your shorts, sliding them off.

Your fingertips traces the top seam of your panties before sliding your hand down the front of them. You traced slow circles on your clit, trying not to moan, staring deep into Manson's eyes through the computer screen.

"Ohh, mmm," You moaned, biting down on your knuckle in order to be quieter. You've never touched yourself like this before and, in the moment, you didn't care what was sinful and what wasn't.

Minutes passed while you watched the interview and kept rubbing your clit. "Fuck, mmm, Manson," You moaned as you had your orgasm. You paused the video and sat up quickly. 'What have I done?!' You thought to yourself, closing your computer. It was almost time for bed anyways, you started to pray. "Repent, that's what I'm talking about," Replayed in your head.

You stared at the photo of Manson on your bedside table. "Fuck, I cant do this," You said out loud and got up from your knees and got in bed.

Why does sinning have to be so bad if it feels so heavenly?