"That's My Girl"

OMGGGG THANK YOU GUYS FOR 1K READS ON MY BOOK!!! I felt like I needed to mention that. Anyways I hope y'all are doing good! This story doesn't really have a plot kind of thing its just gonna be smut lmao. Anywaysss enjoyyy!! <3333333 (idk if i've used this pic before on one of my oneshots but its whatever :) )

You woke up next to your boyfriend Brian. It was a long night last night. It was Brian's idea to take you both went to a romantic restaurant and just have a good night. He'd been wanting to take you to one for a while, but he just never got around to it until last night. 

After eating at the restaurant, you both went home and took a bath, watched a movie and went to sleep. Oh, how lucky you were to have him. When its not partying and touring all the time, It's very peaceful. Yeah, He had to sign one or two autographs last night, but the fans were nice and understanding. 

Now you're curled up in Brian's arms in the bed you two share. You turned around to face him. He seemed very irresistible. You gave him a quick kiss on his lips. You knew he didn't mind you making the first move, but while he's sleeping?!

'Um..' You thought to yourself questioning the consent. You kissed him once again. Then again. And again, and again. You lightly placed your hips on his and you couldn't help but snake your tongue into his mouth. Soon you started to feel him smirk, then kiss back. 

His hands slowly traveled up to your hips. "That's my girl", He whispered, sleepily, into the kiss. Then opening his eyes. "You're okay with this, right?", You asked, just to make sure he wanted it. He made his intentions clear by letting his hands travel in-between your thighs before saying "Of course I do, Sweetheart."

"Mmh", You quietly moaned when he bit your lip. Brian's hands kept making their way up and between your thighs. "Do you want this, Doll?" He asked you for consent too before he did anything. "Yes or I wouldn't have insinuated it", You laughed a little. "Just checking", Brian said defensively before kissing you some more. 

Your lips collided with one and others for a long while. "Mmh touch me, please," You begged as you grinded on him. He flipped you so that you were under him. His hand disappeared down the front of your panties. You whimpered his name quietly as he rubbed on your clit. "That's it, whine for me, Babygirl."

"Mmm, Brian, fuck", You did what he asked and you could notice his very visible hard-on in his underwear. "Will you fuck me", You asked with fuck me eyes. "Not yet, Sweetheart," He said, his fingers still working on your clit. 

"Ahh, Mmm", You moaned, loudly, as he plunged a finger in you. "Oh, Brian Please", He curled his fingers in you, hastily thrusting them in and out making you moan like a pornstar. "Your fingers work so good", You let out a small, breathily laugh. 

"I'm glad to hear, Darling", He smiled, laughing a little as well. "Ohh, Brian", You screamed as you came. His fingers fucked you through your high and he started palming himself through his boxers. 

"Shit, Y/n, You're so beautiful", He groaned. You blushed. "Fuck me, now?", You asked him again, almost innocently. "Yes, Babydoll", He looked into your eyes then took off his boxers. 

"Ready?", He asks, lining himself up at your entrance. "Yes, please, daddy", You tried to encourage him to hurry. He pushed himself into you and you bit your lip to hold back your screams of pleasure. 

"F-faster, please, Brian, mmh", You urged him to fuck you harder. He started thrusting into you harder and faster now. "Ohh, Y/n, Your so fucking tight", he groaned, bucking his hips into you. "Oh, Brian, mmm, fuck", You babbled out nonsense as your boyfriend fucked you hard. 

You felt the familiar knot build up in your stomach as your boyfriend pleasured you. Him, now, rubbing your clit, hitting your g-spot with every thrust. "Shit, Brian."

"Fuck, Baby, cum for me," He said, coaxing your orgasm out of you.  "Ahhh, shit..", You moaned, coming down from your high. "Cum in me, Brian", You said, breathing heavy. "Ah, shit, Y/n, mmm", Brian moaned your name loud as he came inside of you. 

"Mmm, thank you, Brian", You smiled and batted your eyelashes a few times, innocently. 

"Of course, Sweetheart", He said, giving you a small smile back. He kissed your lips sweetly. "Hungry?" He asks. "Mhm", You nodded your head quickly and smiled. "Pancakes or waffles?", He says. "Wafflesss", You said, innocently. "Okay, be right back", Brian kissed you on your forehead sweetly. Then tucking you back in bed and heading to the kitchen. 

"I love you", He blew you a kiss from the doorway. 

"I love you too", You blew him a kiss back and he pretended to catch it. Then walked into the kitchen. 

I'm sorry this one was a bit short too but i feel like i have nothing to write about :///  but i hope you enjoyed this one cause i actually really enjoyed writing this one!! Anyways i hope you have a good day/night!! Love yall <3333333333333