"I Have Something For You..."

So this story was inspired by a dream I had last night. It's where Jeordie [Twiggy] invites you and your boyfriend, Brian [Marilyn], to a party...that's all imma say cuz if I say anything else......I'll spoil it. I promise this is a good one. I swear to God if this flops I will cry lmao Btw this ^^^ fucking picture!!! ahhhh!! Anyways enjoyyyy!! 

It was a warm summer night and you and your boyfriend, Brian, were sitting on the couch on your phones, playing music. 

"Hey, Baby?", Brian asks. "Yeah", You respond to him, looking up from your phone. "Want to go to a party?", He questions. "Sure..For who and when?", You say. "It's in like an hour or so and I'm not sure who it's for. Jeordie just was like 'wanna come to this party' and I was like 'Sure'", Brian asks. "Sure..Whatever let me go get ready I'll be right back down", You say, getting up from the comfy couch. Brian nods. 

"Y/n", He calls. "Hm?", You look at him with a questioning face. "Nice ass", He says with a smirk. You roll your eyes. "Thanks", You say running up the stairs.

You decided to put on Brian's 'Route 666' t-shirt and just some plain black jean shorts on. You ran a brush through your hair, put on some eyeliner, and ran back downstairs. "What time does the party start?", You yell to your boyfriend who is still playing games on his phone on the couch, knowing it started in an hour like 30 minutes ago. "It starts at eight and ends at two", He said. "Oh shit. Okay then", You laugh. 

You looked at the clock. It was 7:38 and you were a bit hungry. You mumble to yourself practically in the fridge, rummaging for something you wanted. You feel hands around your waist. You jumped. "Fuck! You scared me", You turn your head to look at Brian who is hugging you from behind. "Sorry, Doll, I just wanted a hug", He kids. "Oh my God", You said back, rolling your eyes a little. 

He moves your hair and starts kissing your neck. "Ohh", You moan when he sucks at your sweet spot. "You like that, Darling?", He asks almost innocently. "Oh, you know I do", You say, turning around to face him. 

"What's in your pocket?", Brian asks, pointing to the camera you stuffed in your pocket. "Just a little something special for Jeordie", You say. Brian gasps and puts a hand on his chest dramatically. "It's a camera, dingbat", You say jokingly. "Oh. What for?", He asks, confused. "You'll see, but in the meantime I'm gonna eat some food", You say, breaking out of his embrace to make yourself a sandwich. 

"Can I have one too", Brian asks, childishly. "Of course...", You reply. 

You gave Brian his paper plate of food and sat down across from him at the table. You two talked about the party and what's going on there. You stand up to go put your plate in the trash when Brian asks: "Can you throw mine away too?", He asks, childishly again. "I suppose", You said, exhaling. "Thanks, Baby", Brian smiled and kissed you on the lips, sweetly. 

You head over to put your shoes on and your boyfriend follows you. You look up at him and bite your lip. "Save that for the party, Babygirl", He smiles and kisses you softly.  

You drove to this huge house. It wasn't quite a mansion, but it was pretty close. You knock on the door to the large house. Conveniently, Jeordie answers the door. There's a shit ton of people inside. "Jeordie!", You both shout. "What's up you guys!?", He asks. "Not much", You answer. "I have something I think you'll like, but you can't keep it", You added sternly. 

"Ooh what is it", Jeordie asks excitedly. You pulled the camera out of your pocket.