"We should take showers with each other more often"

So you and your boyfriend Marilyn Manson/ Brian decide to take a shower together...and it gets...interesting..like all of my stories lmao..enjoy!!

"Hey baby" your boyfriend Brian says walking into the bedroom you guys share. "What's up darling?" You said back, smiling, looking up from your phone.

"Would you want to take a shower together?" Marilyn questioned. "Sure" you responded excited.

Marilyn grabbed your hand romantically and walked you to the bathroom. Brian put a towel down on the floor in front of the shower.

As you started stripping your clothes off, you could tell your boyfriend was getting hard already.

You got in the shower with Brian and wanted to tease him a bit..so, you started grinding on him backwards a little. "Mm doll" he moaned out.

You started rubbing your clit because of how turned on you were. "Uhn, Brian" you moaned softly.

"Baby please" Brian said, looking at you with his lust-filled eyes. You got down on your knees and started jerking him off slightly, earning a few groans from him. You took your hand off of Marilyn's shaft and started to place little kisses on his tip.

"Oh, babydoll, don't be a fucking tease" Manson said, his dominant side coming into play. Marilyn's fingers got tangled in your wet hair as he thrusted his cock into the back of your throat.

You gagged a little. "That's it baby, choke on daddy if you have to" Brian moaned. "Oh, baby" Brian groaned, gripping the sides of the shower.

You continued to take Marilyn's entire cock in your mouth, using your tongue, to give him more pleasure.

"Mmm, that's it doll, fuck I'm gonna cum" he groaned out in pleasure as you bobbed your head back and forth.

"Ohhh, y/n...shit" Brian moaned loud as he came into your throat. You swallowed all of him.

Brian pulled you up by your hair to kiss you sloppily, letting his tongue mingle with yours.

"You did so well for me, darling...now is it your turn?" He asked seductively.

He smirked and turned off the water, helping you out of the shower. Drying both of yourselves off.

Being that you were naked it was perfect. Marilyn started to make out with you. Pushing you up against the cold, black, glass countertop. You gasped as it touched your back.

Brian helped you on top of it so you were spread eagled, leaning against the mirror with both of your feet on the counter.

"I'm gonna make you feel so good, princess" he said looking you deep in your eyes with his gorgeous hazel ones.

Ohh, nnhm" you moaned as Brian started rubbing your clit harshly. "Ahh, fuck" you moaned loud as Brian started to finger fuck you, curling and scissoring his fingers deep inside you.

"Daddy..uhn..I-I want y-you" you whimpered, interrupted by moans. "What do you mean darling.." he whispered in your ear making you even more wet than you were before.

"I-I want your cock to fill me up, please daddy, fuck" you asked in desperate need of more friction against your heat. "As you wish, babydoll"

Brian slowly pushed into you groaning as he did so. "Ah, fuck!" You moaned loud as Brian started to pound into your g-spot with every thrust. "Fuck, y/n, yell my name. Make sure the neighbors know I'm home" he said.

"Ahh, Brian, Fuck!" You moaned, practically screaming as he hit your g-spot over and over again.

"Shit, Brian I'm gonna cum, ahh!" You screamed as you came all over the mans cock. Brian pulled you in for a sweet kiss.

"You're so beautiful, y/n" Marilyn smiled. "Thank you, daddy, you are too" you said with a giggle.

Manson helped you off the counter and handed you one of his old 'Marilyn Manson And The Spooky Kids' t-shirts and your black panties.

"We should take showers with each other more often" Brian said with a smile. "Yes, we should" you said in a matter of factly tone.

You and Brian exited the bathroom and headed to your bedroom. You crawled into the covers, snuggling close to Brian's chest.

"Goodnight, babydoll, I love you" he said planting a small kiss on your head. "Goodnight, Brian, I love you too" you looked up at him and smirked, placing a small peck on his lips. And the two of you drifted off to sleep.