"Ooo You Wanna Kiss Me So Bad Right Now"

Omg..Y'all..I have a writer's block right now. I really appreciate it. Not really. But I thought of something and I hope you, my lovely readers, will like it. Girl- I have to go to someone's house...and I don't even like this other girl...my mother is making me...edit: we stayed for like 15 minutes lol. Anyways y'all don't care lmao. In this oneshot, you're helping Manson pick out some new stage clothes. Hehe..anywayyssss enjoyyy!!! <333

"Y/n", Brian groaned your name out of boredom. "What, Baby", You asked, holding his hand tightly as you both walked around the mall. "I'm bored and I'm not finding anything I like", Your boyfriend whined. "Okay, well, why don't you try a few things on then we'll leave", You dragged Brian over to the fitting room. He had an arm full of clothes that he 'didn't like'. 

"Ughhh", Brian walked over to the lady that was in charge of the dressing rooms. "Just one room", He said. "How many items do you have?", The lady asked. "I don't know", He said, being problematic. "eight outfits", You chimed in. 

"Alright", The lady handed you a paper thing that goes on the door that said "8". You handed it to Brian. "Go in there, okay. I'll be right here if you need anything", You said, motioning to a dressing room as you let go of his hand.  

Brian walked in there annoyed, throwing his head back. "Stop it. Just go", You laughed a little at the way your boyfriend was acting. You sat on the bench and watched him sluggishly walk in the small room. 

After a little while, You hear Brian call your name. "What?", You called from outside of the dressing room. "Come here. I need help", He said as he unlocked the door to let you in. "Hm?", You asked him. 

"Buckle this for me", He pointed to his back. He turned around and you buttoned the back. "How does it look?", Brian asked, turning around. "It looks great, baby", You say, looking him up and down, checking out his outfit. 

"Nice! Can we go now?", Brian pouts. "Come on, Brian, just a few more", You say, looking in his eyes. "Baby, I've tried on four fucking outfits", Your boyfriend says, annoyed. "Brian, you've got a show in less than a fucking week! You need outfits or the people are going to get them for you!", You started giving him a hard time. 

"I know, but I don't wanna be here", He says. "I know you don't, but you need to. We can go home in a few minutes. Come on now", You say, annoyed a bit that Brian was giving you a hard time. 

"Ooo you wanna kiss me so bad right now", Brian said with a smirk, gripping your waist and pulling you closer to him. You couldn't take him smirking down at you and his hands on your waist. 

You groaned and grabbed his face, kissing him roughly. Your lips moved in sync with Brian's. You let him slip his tongue into your mouth. You gasped into the kiss. Brian's hands moved from your waist up to the small of your back, then, to the back of your head. 

Your hands moved from the sides of his face, down his chest and under his shirt. Brian broke the kiss, his hands back on your waist again. "Come on, baby, lets take this home", He said, doing his best to convince you to let him go home. 

You didn't want him to have his way, but you couldn't help but want him to take you home and pin you down on his bed. "Shit..Whatever. I don't care..let's go home", You gave in. "Did you find anything you liked?", This was worse than taking a little kid school shopping. 

"Yeah", He said, picking the clothes he liked up off of the small bench. The rest, he gave to the woman, Along with the "8" card. "Thanks", The woman said, smiling a little too much for your liking. 

 You tugged Brian away nonchalantly and pulled him into a passionate kiss in spite of the lady Brian didn't know whatsoever. You wanted him to put his hands on you so bad it was crazy. 

You walked out of the mall and into Brian's car. It was dark out and a little stormy. Your favorite weather. Brian put his hand on your thigh. He knew what that did to you. The pool in your panties was unbearable. It was the little shit that turned you on so much. 

You made it to the house and you and Brian got out of the car. You grabbed Brian's hand and ran to the door considering it was raining. Brian struggled with the keys and you giggled at him fumbling with them to get the right one. 

He finally got the door open and you both ran inside. You took off your shoes and your boyfriend carried you up to the bedroom you both shared. He tossed you down on the bed and climbed on top of you. 

"I wanna do so many things to you, y/n", He said, trailing a finger down your chest while the other hand held your hands above your head. He looked lustfully in your eyes. "Tell me", You said, smiling a little. "I'll show you, Darling", He said, taking your shirt off. You were beyond turned on at this point. "Shit, Brian, I can't take it, Touch me please", You begged your boyfriend to pleasure you sooner. 

You whined for his touch as he tugged off your shorts along with your panties. Brian rubbed your clit as you moaned his name. "So wet for me, Doll", He said as lust clouded his eyes. He took off his pants and his shirt and tossed them both to the floor. "F-fuck me", You stuttered out, lustfully. 

"As you wish, Babygirl",  Brian pushed into you and you moaned like a pornstar. "Oh, Brian, Shit", You moaned. "Oh, y/n", Brian groaned as he thrusted into you. "H-harder, Baby", You murmured quietly. 

Brian thrusted into you harder before attacking your neck and sucking harsh lovebites into you, causing you to moan as he sucked at the sensitive flesh. "Oh, Brian, I'm gonna cum", You moaned whorishly as you had your orgasm. White hot pleasure washing over you. 

"Ohhh, Baby, Shit", He groaned as he came inside you. "Fuck, Darling", Brian fell next to you in the bed. You put your hand on his cheek. You admired your boyfriends post-sex face. You kissed him passionately. 

"I love you", You said as you broke the kiss. "I love you too, y/n", Brian said, placing another quick kiss on your lips. 

Hiii!! I hope you enjoyed!! Thx for reading <333 If you would like to read any ideas of your own, comment them and I'll do my best to write them :)) OMFG I ALMOST JUST CRIED! I THOUGHT MY WATTPAD DELETED EVERYTHING OMFG. Well it didn't...shit..anyways lmao I hope you liked this oneshot and byeee <3333