The Battle

The next morning, I wake up very sweaty. "Jakeee," I whine and try to slip out of his grip. He just tightens it, making me huff. I look over to Eddie 'a little help?' I think to him with a glare. He smirks but helps me by lifting Jake's arm up. I crawl away from the sleeping shape-shifter.

I crawl out of the tent to the crisp morning winter air. Sethy trots over, "Hey Sethy," I greet and pet him.
He purred, I didn't know wolves could purr.

We wait for momma and Jake to wake up. Jake wakes up first. He comes out of the tent and kisses my forehead before he tells Eddie that he's going to patrol the perimeter.

Momma gets up after that. She stumbles her way out of the tent. Seth trots up to her as a good morning. "Hi, Seth," she greets and picks me up from the ground where I was playing with the snow.

Eddie comes over. "Where's jacob? Did he already -" Momma asks,"not yet, " Eddie interrupts. "He's checking to see if the woods are clear before he goes." I say petting Sethy.

Sethy goes up the hill, and Jake comes near and takes me out of mommas arms. And hugs me tight. "You stay safe, alright?" He tells me, and I nod."You too."

As Jake and I say our goodbyes, momma and Eddie start getting all mushy. "Are you really gonna leave me here and make me listen to this?" I whisper, he chuckles and kisses my forehead again."Seth's here with you,"

He puts me down and leaves to the battle. A few minutes after he leaves, Sethy comes over, and him and Eddie have a private conversation. "It's starting," Eddie says. A few tense minutes go by.

"Jacob just got there," Eddie says. He's our informer of what's happening. I tense at the mention of Jake. "He's good." Eddie reassures me, making me relax a little.

After a while, Eddie tenses. "Someone's hurt?" Momma assumed fear in her voice and concern all over her face. "She's close. I can hear her thoughts. " he looks over to my Sethy. "Seth, go, Carlie, get behind bella." I do as told fearful. As sethy goes uo the mountain.

"She knew we weren't there but caught my scent. She'd knew you'd be with me and Carlie with you." Eddie explained.
"She found us." They scan for the red head, and I grip onto mommas leg.
"She's not alone," Eddie breathes out as a brunette male vampire comes into view.

"Riley... listen to me." The vampire Riley walks closer to us. "Victoria's just using you to distract me. But she knows I'll kill you." I see red in the tree and squeeze tighter.

"In fact, she'll be glad she doesn't have to deal with you anymore." Riley pauses, and Victoria speaks with a sickly sweet voice."Don't listen, Riley. I told you about their mind tricks." She says, and I want to call her out, but I'm too scared, and there feels like there's a frog in my throat.

"I can read her mind, so I know what she thinks of you." The poor vampire seems confused. "He's lying."
"She only created you and this army to avenge her true mate, James. It's the only thing she cares about. Not you. "

Riley looks to Victoria. "There's only you. You know that." The red head glances at me and smiles, not in a I want to kill and drink your blood type of way but in a I want to take you away from these people.

"Think about it. You're from Forks, You know the area. That's the only reason she chose you. She doesn't love you." I feel bad for the vampire. He fell in love with a manipulator.

"Riley... dont let him do this to us. You know I love you. And Riley, the little girl, must not be harmed, " Victoria warned. He looks to me then at Eddie and momma and steps forward.

"You're dead." He whispers and starts to lunge forward, but my sethy attacks him before he even makes two steps. He bites off his hand, and I let out a startled scream. Victoria jumps over and starts to run away.

"You won't get another chance like this again." Eddie yells out. Victoria freezes and looks at us. "You want her. And you want Bella. You want me to feel the pain you felt when I killed James. When I tore him to pieces. When I turned him to ash."

The red head vampire glares murderously at Eddie. "When I turned him into nothing." Victoria went over the edge and lunged at him. I scream again. She went to grab momma, but Eddie stopped her and threw her into a tree.

He grabbed us and ran to another spot away from her. Eddie knocked over the tree she was in while momma pushed me behind her. Sethy gets distracted by Eddie, and Riley takes advantage of the distraction and kicks sethy into a rock.

He rushes over to me and takes me into his arms. I scream, "DADDY!" Eddie's head snapped towards me. He throws Victoria and rushes to help me. Sethy gets up and attacks Victoria as Eddie frees me from Riley's tight but gentle hold.

Eddie and sethy switch the people they are attacking. "Victoria!" Riley screams from the jaws of Seth's mouth. Victoria ignores him and goes to attack momma. Eddie gains the upper hand and takes off Victoria's head.

Momma shoves me into her chest, shielding me from the gruesome sight.
"Somethings wrong."
"Alice needs us to go. Now, " Eddie takes me from momma and holds me on his hip, then puts momma on his back, after he burned Victoria dissymboled body.

He ran us to the battlefield where a big fire was burning, and a sickly sweet smell filled the air, making me gag. I see a teenage girl sitting by the fire. "How long?"

"A few minutes. Maybe ten." Pixie says. "The pack needs to leave. The Voltori won't honor a truce with the werewolves, " Eddie says.

Lee-Lee saw a vampire that was hiding in the woods and goes to attack it "Leah don't!" Eddie shouts Jake rushes over to help. He saves Lee-Lee from being crushed, but as he is fighting, the newborn gets his arms wrapped around him and squeezed. I heard the bones break from here.

The pack attacks the newborn. Jake shifts, and I run to his side. Crying, I put my hand on his cheek, and I kiss his forehead. "Jacob. Hold on, Carlise is gonna take care of you." Eddie says. "The bones on the right half of his body are shattered." Carlise tells us.

"Munchkin," Jake whispers. I pat his cheek as if saying I'm here. All the wolves shift and get dressed. "Jacob, you idiot, I had it." Lee-Lee tells Jake, worried. "Leah," Sammy says, shutting her up. "I need to set the bones before his accelerated healing kicks in. It's already starting"

"We need to get him out of here. We're not gonna win a fight with the Voltori." Eddie says.

Sammy speaks, "we'll take him back to Billy's." Carlisle responds, "I'll be there as soon as I can." The pack picks him up and carefully carries him away. I want to follow, but Esme prevents me from doing so.

"They're coming," the pixie vampire yells at us.

A/N- sorry for not updating a while, I'm on vacation rn. Happy Easter🐣!