Wolves!

He also froze, I make grabby hands for him "Sammy I want Jake" I whisper still doing grabby hands. Sammy slowly hands me over to him.

I cuddle into his neck, he chuckles "are you tried?" I just nod "Embry, take her home" I heard Sammy say "why?" I think Jake asked, "because Paul is still grounded, Jared and me have patrol and you can't go near Bella anymore, also Embry picked her up so he drops her off." I fell asleep after that.

1 week later

I woke up I was in my room.
I go to the bathroom and shower since I don't like baths, I brush my teeth and get dress in a white knit sweater, black leggings, and a baige scarf. I ask momma to straighten my hair, when she finishes I put white-ish cat ears and my sunglasses on.

Momma was making breakfast when I get down there, "what's for breakfast?" I sit at the table "waffles and bacon" my stomach growls, I blush and momma laughs. She hands me my food and I quickly ate it.

"Baby can we go on a walk I want to take you somewhere that is special to me" I nod my head very fast with my mouth stuffed with waffle 'if it's special to momma it's special to me'
I put on baige boots and my beauty and the beast mini backpack

Then we drive to the woods, when we get there momma makes sure I have my snacks and water bottle, we walked what felt like hours which it probably was when we finally got to a clearing it was dead. Probably because of the time this year, I got out my snacks and water bottle, and sat down I patted a spot for momma she also sat down, I shared my snacks with her.

I suddenly see a person on the other side of the clearing, momma must've saw it to because she stood me and her up and pushed me behind her. The person telaported closer to us, he is a he, and he has long dreads and red eyes 'vampire' I hide behind momma more.

"Bella"

"Laurent" 'Momma knows him?' He comes even closer "I didn't expect to find you here, I went to vist the Cullen's" 'ouch' I actually winced "but the house is empty" he walks around us in a circle "I'm surprised they left you behind, aren't you sorta a "pet" of their's" he air quotes pet.

"Yeah, you could say that" momma keeps me behind her and keeps facing Laurent "do the Cullens vist often" momma gasped "Yeah absolutely, all the time" 'what?' "I'll tell them you stopped by, but I probably shouldn't, te- Edward, cause he's pretty protective" 'that must of been hard'

"But he's far away isn't he" I peak around momma and duck right back in place when he glances at me "why are you here" she changes the subject "I came as a, favor to Victoria"

"Victoria"

"She asked me to see if you were still under the protection of the Cullen's, Victoria feels its only fair to kill Edwards mate, given he killed hers an eye for an eye" he glances at me "but maybe that little one could sacrifice for you" I tense I heard those words before. "NO she is not a sacrifice! The Cullen's would know who did it, and he'd come after you"

"I don't think they will, after all much could you and her mean to them if they left you here unprotected" he sighs "Victoria won't be happy about my killing you, but I can't help myself you two are so mouth watering"

I squeeze mommas leg "please don't, you can kill me but not her, and you helped us-" Swish he's right in front of momma, I jump back "no no no" Shushing momma while have his hands almost touching her face. "No don't be afraid I'm doing you a kindness," he whisper in mommas ear so I can't hear.

Momma signs behind her back for me to run and I very slowly back up. I here branches break in the woods, I turn around. Slowly a midnight black wolf the size of a horse steps out of the woods, four more step out. Me being me just stands in awe at the five wolves, the closes one is a russet color wolf he looks at me. His eyes remind me of Jake, I step forward with my hand up to pet the wolf.

"Carlie step away!" Momma whispered yelled. I ignore her and pet the wolf, it leans into my touch. The black wolf the reminds me of Sammy growls at Laurent, the russet wolf's head snaps to Laurent as well. Suddenly Laurent speeds away into a blur and the wolves follow after him.

Momma runs and picks me up then runs into the woods away from the wolves and vampire.

A/N: Im alive! Sorry for the long wait, with school and me getting sick I hardly have time to update