Hanging Out With Jake

For the past few days we've been going to Jake's house and fixing the motorcycles, well momma just sat and watched sometimes she would hand Jake tool he need, I helped him out by fixing them with him he's teaching me how to fix and build them.

I was screwing in a bolt with Jake helping when the music cut off I looked up for what I was doing 'huh? That was a good song' "That was a good song" Jake said stating what was on my mind

"I don't really like music anymore" 'oh yeah I forgot' I went back to what I was doing "alright no more music" Jake said then went back to helping me.

"Hey Jake you out here?!" A voice shouted momma got up to cover the bikes while I hid behind Jake "It's alright just my boys"

"Hey Jake" a boy with short and curly hair said "Hey guys this is Bella and Carlie, Bella, Carlie this is Embry and Quil"

"Who's Carlie and I see the bike building story I true"

"Carlie is behind Jake's back and yeah I taught him everything he knows" Momma joked.

"what about the part where you're his girlfriend" 'huh Jake's momma's boyfriend?' "Uh Friends.."

"OoO burn"

"Actually I said she's a girl and a friend." Jake says trying to save himself "Embry do you remember him saying that"

"nope"

I stopped listening after that, walking over to momma I pulled out a book out of my backpack it's called 'Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire' by J.K. Rowling I'm almost done with the book I'm at chapter 34 I cried when Cedric Driggory died after I'm done with the books I'm going to start watching the movies so far only three are out.

"Carlie time to go" I snapped out of my reading, placed my book mark and shoved the book in my bag "coming" I mumbled. When we got home I went to my room and began to read where I left off.

I got ready for today, I put on some gray leggings and brown shorts over them, a cream color turtle-neck knitted sweater with a brown coat and my gray boots, my hair was in a ponytail.