Monster

A boy just came out of a bar, it was late and he needed to get home. It's was raining heavily, but what else do you expect in Washington Seattle.

He walks down an alley to take a short cut back home. That turned out to be a horrible mistake.

It was down pouring, and you could hear thunder coming. It was something kind of like a horror movie, the boy got ran into by a hard object knocking him to the ground, it was so fast he couldn't tell what it was.

He looks up and sees a shadow of a person, which disappears just as fast as he sees it. It makes him confused and scared. He quickly gets up, not taking his eyes off the spot he thought he had seen the person.

He looks around. "Who's there?" He asks in a quiet tone. "Who's there?" He asks louder, looking back to where he had seen the shadow.

He gets grabbed by the throat and thrown into a window that doesn't break. His arm hurts so bad. He quickly gets up, holding his left arm, and looks around.

He spots people in a store, and he screams, "Help!" As he runs towards them. The shadow monster runs past him quickly, making him stop and turn away, trying to run away from the monster.

He runs towards the boats. Looking back to make sure it isn't following him. He stops right at the edge of the pier, careful not to fall into the dark water.

He looks around, trying to spot it terrified but putting on a brave face to not give to the satisfaction. "WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" He screams out right as the monster swoops past and bites him.

He looks at his arm with the bite. And screams, the pain feels unbearable like he was being burned alive inside and out. He drops to his knees, still crying in pain. Then drops on his side, holding his arm with the bite and screams heart shattering screams of pain.