Red

I wake up surrounded by all my boys, Paula's arm was wrapped around me, hugging me tightly to him. I sneak out of his arms and go get dressed with Em's help.

I pick out dark, pinkish purplish leggings, a light pink sweater dress, and orange brown boots.

Em did my hair in a fake braid and put on a headband.

I helped Em cook breakfast when we were done. All the boys came rushing in. I giggle, looking at their crazed faces. Jake comes over and picks me up. "You're sitting with me today, munchkin." he sets me on his lap and feeds me like I'm a baby. "I'm not a baby," I pout he just chuckles.

After breakfast, I go outside and into the woods to find flowers for Embrys flower crown. I find a field of flowers and start to pick them. When I have enough, I make the flower crown. The flowers are white.

Suddenly, I feel a rushed wind. And see a blur of red. Then I see a woman with red hair standing on the other side of the field. I wave nervously. She gives off a very bad vibe. Then she's closer to me in a second, and I see her eyes, their red. She's a vampire.

She stares at me with curious eyes. "What are you doing here, child?" She asks, I hold up the flower crown. "A flower crown, it's very pretty." I give her a shaky smile."Can't you talk?" I shake my hand no "Your mute?" I nod

I hear Wolves Howling knowing it's my boys. "Be careful out here. Those wolves are very bad and scary."

Then she disappears in a red blur.