Seeing my boys, and girl?

In La Push, the wolves were going crazy. They hadn't seen Carlie in weeks, and wolves without their imprint for a long period of time go crazy. Jacob kept trying to sneak over to her house, but it always smelled like a vampire. Edward was like a guard dog. He didn't watch Bella sleep anymore but would stay outside and guard the house.

When Edward wasn't there, it was Jasper or Rosalie or none, but Carlie wasn't there. Billy was worried for the wolves and his son. He was thinking about picking Carlie up and taking her to the wolves.

Jake or the wolves wouldn't answer the phone. They shifted and couldn't unshift until they saw Carlie was safe.

                 Back to Carlie...

Momma had to go to school, and Uncle Billy stopped by. He said he wanted to watch me so Grandpa could go to work.

I ran upstairs to get dressed. It was a nice day out, so I didn't have to wear a coat or jacket. I picked out a denim long sleeve shirt, jeans with holes flats, and my sunglasses. I rolled up the sleeves up a little. I brushed my hair and left it down.

Once I reached Uncle Billy, he put me on his lap and rolled us out to his truck. He had a booster seat waiting in the passenger seat, I helped him put his wheel chair up, then got in the passenger seat.

Once we reached the house, I saw my boys in wolf form pacing? I get out, and all of them look straight at me. Then they all ran over and started licking me like they were making sure I was real.

I giggle and start pushing their faces away. Paulie ran into the forest and came back out in his human form. He ran back to me and picked me up.
"Oh, Wolfe, I missed you so much." I squeezed me and stuffed his face into my neck, I felt something wet on my neck. 'Is Paulie crying?'

"Why are you crying?" I whisper while all the boys ran off to shift. "I'm just happy you're here, I was worried about you. We all were. " I nod and squeeze him in a hug, then I get snatched away by Embry, making Pauluw growl. "Easy doggy," I say to him, making everyone laugh. I was passed around like hot potato. Well, I really wasn't passed around. They just kept snatching me out of each other's arms.

I met Quil, and he became one of my boys too. Lee-Lee and Sethy were inside, I claimed them too. Right now, Sethy was holding me and wouldn't let go, while Lee-Lee was trying to snatch me away.

"Am I a hot potato or something?" I ask out loud, making everyone laugh
"Why do you think that?" Sammy asks
"Because you weirdos keep passing me around like you're playing hot potato." I pout.

Lee-Lee finally grabs me from Sethy since he was distracted, making him whine and growl. I giggle. "Awe Lee-Lee, Quil, and Sethy are gaint puppies too!" I clap my hands then squeal as Sethy and Quil tickle me.

I hear a truck roll into the driveway, Momma's truck to be exact.