Taming the Beast

Carlie's-pov

Esme and I were on the couch watching cartoons when she suddenly got up and walked to the front door. I got up and followed after her.

She didn't let me see who was here, but I heard his voice and knew right away it was Jake.

"Where is she?" I heard him ask in a scary tone it was dark and demanding. Esme looked back at me as u was hidden for his view and saw my scared expression.

"Hey, Carlie, why don't you go change out of your pajamas?" I nod and quickly run upstairs to my room.

I decided I was gonna dress up like a hufflepuff since that's my hogwarts house I'm in. I put on a yellow long sleeve shirt, black jeans, hufflepuff quidditch sweatshirt, yellow boots, and a yellow beanie hat. (Outfit above, i know it's women's clothes. Just pretend it's kids)

I slowly desined downstairs to hear Jake yelling at Esme to let him in to see if in was alright and her trying to calm him down so he didn't turn into a giant puppy.

"What's going on?" I whisper, not really liking Jake, yell. Jake and Esme both stop talking at the sound of my voice, but only Esme can see me.

"Munchkin, can you please come to where I can see you, I have to know if you're safe and not hurt." He pleaded, I don't like him being sad, so I walk to the door and move in front of Esme where he can see me.

He looks me up and down and then sighs in relief. He bends down and opens his arms so I can hug him, I hug him tightly by wrapping my arms around his neck.

He smells my hair like the weirdo he is and relaxes. "You smell like leech," he says, and i roll my eyes. "And you smell like wet puppy." I say back, and he chuckles. He picks me up and starts to walk away from the house, and Esme.

"Hey Jacob, what are you doing?" Esme asks and is now in front of jacob
"Taking my imprint to the rest, they're going crazy," he said and walked past her.

He put me in front of him on his motorcycle and put a helmet on me. "Hold on tight," he says and takes off.

When we got to Sammy and Em's house, I saw Paulie in Giant puppy form, growling at the guys.

As soon as Jake stopped the motorcycle, I hopped off and ran to Paulie.

"Paulie!" I yell, and everyone turns to look at me in shock. I ran past them and too puppy Paulie and hugged him, granted that I could only hug his front leg.

He quickly bent down and sniffed me. He growled, though it was most likely because I smelled like a vampire. He flopped on his stomach and licked me, making me giggle.

"I missed you too," I say, still giggling.
The rest started to pile around us, mainly looking at me and checking to see if I was alright. "Go shift back," I tell Paulie while Seth picks me up and hugs me, and we play pass the carlie around, aka they pass me around.

Once Paulie was back, he plucked me out of Leah's arms, to which she growled at, and hugged me tightly.

"Wow, looks like hopes can tame the wild beast," Embry joked, making my giggle and Paulie growl at him, so I smacked Paulie. "No growling," I say sternly. "Yes ma'am," he says. Everyone laughs. "She's the tamer of wild beast!" Quil jokes.

A/N- another chapter done. I hope you enjoyed it, and I apologize for it taking so long. Don't forget to comment. I'm always open for suggestions