Chapter 10: Tyler is dead

Lotte-"Should we check up on him?"

Sucy-"There's still 7 minutes left Lotte, chill"

Akko-"He probably needs to unwind"

Meanwhile

Tyler managed to reach his wand while the woman in the armor held him by his neck.

As soon as he got his wand, he quickly raised it, pointing to the sky, and a flower the height of a house quickly appeared, knocking the woman to the air.

The flower spell was one of the few ones he mastered, so he didn't had to recite the spell.

Tyler gasped for air as the figure was in the air, and fell to the floor.

He thought it was over, and the woman would probably go away, but when he tried to run back inside of the school, the woman appeared in front of him in a blink, making Tyler bump into her and fall backwards to the grass.

???-"Kid, just give me the spirit"

Tyler-"HOW?! HOW DO I DO THAT?!" -He was terrified. He never thought he would face someone that strong, let alone fight them-

???-"If you're nice, I'll kill you fast"

Tyler froze, his eyes widening in fear as he crawled backwards, trying to get away from the woman.

His instincts kicked in, and he used his wand to make another flower appear under the woman.

The flower grew curved, and made the woman crash into the floor, making an inverted U shape with the stem.

Tyler-"Difranieado!"

While the woman was still under the flower, Tyler made the petals of it explode, making a loud noise. This was one of his strongest spell combinations, it had to work.

While the smoke dissipated, Tyler quickly noticed that the woman stood up again easily, and coughed a little before resuming her walk. She was damaged, but not significantly at all.

Tyler's heart raced as he watched the woman lacked signs of damage, and tried to run back to the school again, but the woman appeared in front of him again, and punched him in the stomach so hard that he was thrown 2 meters away from her for the impact.

His hands wrapped themselves around his stomach, trying to suppress the intense pain as he coughed blood, he couldn't even scream.

???-"This won't hurt for long"

Meanwhile

Akko-"Hey!... Did you heard that?"

Lotte-"It sounded like an explosion... Do you think Tyler's okay?"

Sucy-"He probably blew up a rock or something"

Lotte-"That's it, I'm going to check on him"

Akko-"I'm coming too"

Akko and Lotte got their coats on and started to walk outside. Akko dragged Sucy with them.

Meanwhile

Tyler looked up at the woman in horror, as she took him by the hair and made him stand up by force.

Once she did, she placed her palm one inch from his forehead before giving him a one-inch punch.

From Tyler's point of view, everything went dark in an instant.

Tyler was now standing in a pitch black space, he felt no pain, but was still in shock for what just happened.

As he looked up, he noticed a bright green light, and it morphed into a bright green version of him, and stared at his soul.

The others arrived shortly along with Amanda, Constanze and Jasminka. Akko called them because of the explosion.