Cupid Bee-Part 2

-Tyler's POV-

We were just outside the mansion now in the four people bicycle that's supposed to be a carriage. We were hiding in a small forest just outside the mansion.

Akko-"Look! That's the Handbridge mansion."

Lotte-"There's no way we can get in"

Tyler-"Yeah, look at all those cars trying to enter, and the security. We need some serious plan to get in"

Akko-She took out her wand and glanced at a squirrel nearby- "Leave that to me!"

Oh boy.

Akko- Akko pointed her wand at the squirrel, and said- "Methamorphie Fasciesse!"

A big wall of dirt and smoke was lifted as the squirrel grew as big as a damn building and stared down at the guards.

All of the nearby people including the guards started to run around and scream in panic.

Tyler-"WHAT THE FUCK AKKO?! YOUR PLAN IS MAKING GODZILLA OUT OF A SQUIRREL?!"

Akko-"It doesn't matter! This is our chance!"

We all snuck inside of the mansion through the vast smoke around the place.

Sucy-"What's a Godzilla?"

Tyler-"You guy's don't have Godzilla?"

Sucy-"I don't think so"

Tyler-"Damn.."

Once inside, we got to the main room where the party was being hosted after some guys opened an unnecessarily big door for us.

I have to admit, the food looks tasty af. Oh and the decorations are nice too... I guess.

Akko-"This is like a dream!"

Lotte-"Every girl dreams about this at one time or another"

Those two seemed really excited about this.. it was nice.

???-"Thank you! For coming to today to celebrate my son Andrew!"

We all lifted our heads and looked around to identify the voice of the man who apparently was that guy's dad.

Akko-"Andrew..."

Tyler-"Where? Who is him?"

Akko-"There.." -She pointed to a boy who seemed around our age or a little older-

I heard people complimenting him for being at the top of his class at a distinguished school and bla bla bla.... Wait three years in a row he has being doing that? That sounds sad... No wonder he seems like the kind of guy to have suicidal thoughts everyday, his face was so damn emotionless.

I also managed to hear that his father is a great politician... Great, now we can get into some serious legal shit if we get caught, awesome.

I stopped paying attention and instead started eating some of the stuff in the table next to us along with the others.

Tyler-"Why so much excitement about being at the top of the class?"