Chapter 7: Cupid Bee Part-1

-Tyler's POV-

I woke up with a headache so bad I could faint. I guess the hit with the bell was a lot more strong than I thought.

I was still thinking about that damn red light and the person standing above it... Who were they? And why were they watching the school that late?... I'll probably know that somewhen.

It was still weekend, and the girls were going to the city again because of a package that sucy ordered.

Sucy-"I ordered something a couple of weeks ago and it should be on the city's store now."

Akko-"Great! Then let's go get it!"

Sucy-"Who said I'm going with you?"

Akko-"Me! Lotte and Tyler will be coming as well"

I am? Shit I guess I am now.

Tyler-I groggily sat up in bed with half closed eyes. I was hoping to sleep until the sun settled down again-

Akko-"Look, Tyler is awake too. We should go"

Tyler-"Uh... Good evening"-I mumbled in a sleepy and groggy voice loud enough before getting down from my bunk.-

Lotte-"Good evening?"

Tyler-"Yeah.... Good evening"

Akko-"It's good morning"

Tyler-"Damn... Sorry I just didn't slept well last night"-I explained while rubbing my forehead-

Lotte-"Is it because of the bell?"

Tyler-"Yep... It is because of the bell"

Akko-"It was a pretty good hit... How do you feel now?"

Tyler-"Terrible.."

Lotte-"You should go to the nurse again, we'll wait for you to go to the city"

Tyler-"Thanks.."

After that I went to the bathroom and got changed before heading to the nurse's office.

I stopped midway before realizing... I have no idea where the nurse's office is.

I leaned against a wall as I rubbed my head, I don't know what I was waiting for, I just stood there waiting for something to happen.

I could see Professor Ursula walking down the hall, and she noticed me.

Ursula-"Morning Tyler"

Tyler-"Morning.."

Ursula-"You don't sound very well, does your head hurt?"

Tyler-"Yes, a lot"

Ursula-"You were inside of the bell yesterday right? I could see someone's feet before walking away"

Tyler-"Yep, that's me.."

Ursula-"You should go to the nurse's office"