The Bliss before the Storm-Part 5

-No one's POV-

Tyler woke up early again, but this time he took an hour to finally get ready for the day. When he finished, everyone was already awake.

Tyler-"Morning"

Lotte-"Morning"

Akko-"How do you wake up so early?"

Tyler-"Because I'm awesome"

Sucy-"No you're not"

Tyler-"Anyways, classes start like in 15 minutes, we should get going"

Akko-"I don't wannaaaa"

Tyler- He sighed and grabbed Akko's arm, dragging her to classes- "You wanted so much to be like Shiny Chariot right? Then the bare minimum is to attend classes"

Akko-"Waaah"

Tyler-"And one thing... Akko where the fuck were you yesterday? I heard you coming into the room at like 1am"

Akko-"A weird mirror turned me into Diana for the day, after that I went to the tower where the Sorcerer's Stone is"

Tyler-"Wait... Were you the one who told Hannah and Barbara to pose like that with the weird paint on their faces?"

Akko- She giggled-"Yes, I did"

Tyler- He laughed loudly- "That was the funniest shit I saw yesterday!"

L

otte-"That was kinda unnecessary tho... It's a little cruel"

Tyler-"Nah, they deserved it"

The day went fairly smoothly, quite literally nothing interesting whatsoever.

After classes, Akko went to the observatory to ask Ursula for guidance. She wanted to use Chariot's magic on the festival. There, Ursula told Akko the third word of the Shiny Rod, "Arae Aryrha", and told Akko to "Do her best" and that she would do some research on Vajarois.

Akko then went towards the dorm, determined to make a fun festival.

Akko-"I'm sure Lotte, Sucy and Tyler will understand once they see I can do this right!"

After those words, Akko was dragged inside of an empty room by Hannah, and was placed against the wall.

Hannah-"Hey Akko!"

Barbara-"How dare you trick us yesterday!"

Akko-"I-Im sorry about that..."

Hannah-"You think an apology is enough!!?"

Barbara-"Seriously! Do you have any idea of how embarrassing it was?!"

Akko- She was shaking at this point-

None of them knew that Sucy, Lotte and Tyler were outside of the room, hearing the conversation.

Hannah- Both her and Barbara then looked down at Akko with a smug smirk- "Well..."

Barbara-"But, we'll forgive you since you're the ones who have to be the poor sacrifices"

Hannah-"I can't wait to see everyone laughing at you guys"

Barbara-"You're perfect to be the sacrifices!"

Hannah-"Akko the idiot, Sucy the creep"

Barbara-"Doesn't-matter-if-she's-there-or-not, Lotte the invisible and Tyler the weirdo... You three are a bunch of losers!" -She and Hannah laughed loudly-