Chapter 5

It was the Monday after her brother's funeral. Celina woke up with Lucy in her arms. Celina's mom had agreed to let Celina stay there for as long as Lucy needed. As her mother knew what it felt like to lose her brother at a young age. Celina slowly woke up Lucy by planting a kiss on her forehead. Lucy woke up.

Celina- "Good morning pretty girl, sorry if I overstepped with the forehead kiss."

Lucy- "No no. It's okay. I enjoyed it."

Celina- "How about you take a shower and i'll make us breakfast."

Lucy agreed and while Celina was making breakfast there was a knock at the door. Celina opened the door.

U/K- "Does Lucy Chen live here?"

Celina- "Yes, but she's on the shower. What is it?"

U/K- "I am a lawyer. It looks like her brother left a lot of money for her. I just need her out here to sign these papers so we could get the money transferred into an account for her."

Celina- "I'll go get her. You can wait in the living room."

Celina walked up into Lucy's room and knocked on the bedroom door.

Celina- "Lucy?"

Lucy- "You can come in."

Celina- "Are you sure?"

Lucy- "Yes"

Celina entered as Lucy was still in the shower.

Celina- "There is a lawyer waiting in the living room for you."

Lucy- "For what?"

Celina- "He said your brother left you a great deal of money."

Lucy- "Okay."

Lucy quickly got out and put a towel on. She placed a kiss on Celina's cheek, which made her smile. Lucy then went to her drawer and put clothes on for school. They walked downstairs together into the living room. Lucy sat on the couch and Celina brought their breakfast to the couch."

Lucy- "How much did he leave me?"

U/K- "1.4 million

Lucy spit her water out and widened her eyes

Lucy- "You've gotta be joking."

U/K- "This is all real. If you just sign these documents the money is yours."

Lucy- "I knew he had money but not this much money."

She signed the forms and the lawyer left. Lucy put her head and her hands and sighed. Celina comforted her. They watched their phones before they left, but Lucy seen something she didn't consent to. She saw a recording of her speech from the funeral posted on the news network and over social media. She dreaded going to school, but Celina got her there. As they were walking to school. Angela rolled up to them in her car with Nyla in the passenger seat.

Angela- "Hop in"

Without hesitation the girls hopped in.

Nyla- "We have good news."

Lucy- "Please tell me. I need good news for once."

Angela- "What happened?"

Celina was about to say something but Lucy told her she was ready to talk about.

Lucy- "My brother died on Friday. He was in the Marine Corps. I had to speak at his funeral and now theirs footage all over the news and social media, and then this morning a lawyer showed up at my door saying that my brother left me a great deal of money. I was shocked when I found out how much. Although I knew he some money, I never expected to see that number.."

Nyla-"We are really sorry and if you need anything we are always there for you."

Lucy- "Now the good news?"

Angela- "Nyla and I got our classes switched. We have every class with you guys."

Celina- "Not only us, but Talia is in every class too."

Nyla- "You and I could put our boxing skills to the test."

Angela- "I can put a curse on her."

They all laughed as they were arriving at school. Surprising Talia hasn't said anything to them yet. That was until lunch was ending. Angela and Nyla had gone to the bathroom leaving Lucy and Celina walking towards the bathroom after them. The two girls were already in the bathroom, leaving the others still in the hall. Talia came up to Lucy.

Talia- "I can't believe your pathetic self. You deserve to belong with you brother. Under the ground. He deserved to die. The only problem was that you didn't go with him."

Lucy ran into the bathroom as Angela and Nyla were opening the door. Lucy ran past them and threw up in the trash can. Nobody knew that Celina had voice recorded the entire thing.

Celina- "That's enough Bishop." she said as walked into the bathroom.

Celina walked in and seen Angela holding her. She didn't want to interfere. Angela asked was happened and Celina told her.

Celina- "I'll be right back I have to do something."

Angela- "Go ahead. We got her."

Celina went to the office and asked to talk to principal Grey.

Grey- "You wanted have a word in my office?"

Celina- "Yes sir."

They walk into his office and sit down.

Grey- "What is it you needed to talk about?"

Celina- "There has been an issue since we have arrived at this school on the first day. Talia Bishop is bullying majority of the girls here. Not only has she attacked my friends but today it was worse. Today she said something that nobody should've in the right minds thought of. I have proof as I voice recorded it."

Grey- "Let me hear it."

[- "I can't believe your pathetic self. You deserve to belong with you brother. Under the ground. He deserved to die. The only problem was that you didn't go with him.
That's enough Bishop]

Grey- "This is certainly a big issue that will need to be resolved. That has been a problem at this school since she has came here last year."

Celina- "Thank you sir.

Hours go by and school ended.