CHAPTER 19

[THE TRUTH REVEALED]

                                            "Prissa,she is something,unreadable."Ranchy said with some concern."No one has tried to understand her situation because everyone fears her.You're the only one who asked about her,and I'm surprised,"Ranchy said with relief."Prissa's current demeanor is rooted in her childhood memories.After our mother's death,she stopped speaking to us,especially with our dad,"Ranchy poured some beer and drank it."She was excellent in her studies and now manages our company even without proper sleep.That's the main reason...I didn't even help her.She did everything on her own.I'm the reason for her behaviour,"Ranchy said with tears.

                           "Mr.Ranchy,I can't understand what you're trying to tell me,"Harry inquired.

                             "She has Dissociative Identity Disorder,"Ranchy revealed while sipping his beer."It's a split personality.It started 2months ago,but that disorder helped my father to overcome his condition.Prissa didn't talk to our father properly before,but after the disorder,she started communicating to him.That made us happy"Ranchy explained,visibly relieved and teary-eyed.After hearing,Harry was head out that place"Harry don't tell about this anyone especially with her."Harry nodded him.

                          Harry entered his room and slept peacefully.The next day,he happily went to Prissa's room without any confusion. At that time Prissa was playing on her phone,and Harry noticed it was a different side of Prissa."Harry come let’s play a game,"Prissa invited him."Ms.Prissa,which game shall we play?"Harry asked with a smile.They played games and Prissa expressed her happiness."You know,I'm so happy,Harry.I feel relieved,"Prissa said with smile at him.

..................................................................................................

                         Harry was in a good mood and when Molas asked him about the reason of his happiness,Risel interrupted,informing him that" Ms.Prissa wanted to meet you"Harry didn't hesitate and rushed to her room,Molas and Risel shocked by his sudden change in attitude.Entering her room,Prissa was checking a file.She looked at Harry and said,"Harry,we want to finish this work.Come let's proceed."Prissa led him to her personal library, and Harry stood at the entrance.Prissa noticed and said"Come,this isn't your first time entering.You're already been in here without my permission,right?"Prissa said while tapping on her laptop.Harry smiled and entered her library.After sometime,Prissa was searching for something,so Harry asked,"Ms.Prissa,are you looking for something?Can I help?"Prissa nodded and said,"Our first product,the auto-steal engine file.it's labeled 19-C."Harry also searched for the file and found it.The both found that file simultaneously,by looking eachother.Harry nervously took his hand from the file.

                            When Harry and Prissa were working,Suddenly Harry looked at Prissa.He thought about her disorder.Prissa noticed and knocked on his desk,by asking"What are you looking at?Concentrate on your work."Harry realized he was at work and continued with a smile.

                            After finishing his work,Harry brought coffee for Prissa.At that moment,Molas was there and asked,"Harry,you look more happy and relaxed nowadays.Is anything special?"Harry replied with big smile,"It's nothing big."Molas continued to ask him,but he didn't tell him anything and quickly left the place.Meanwhile,Risel hide,by observing everything.

                          Harry knocked to enter Prissa's room,and suddenly she sat on the floor.Harry was a little confused,wondering if she was Prissa or her other side.So Harry said,"Ms.Prissa your coffee is here."Prissa asked Harry "Come here,Harry!"Harry realised that she was on the other side of Prissa because she didn't call him with soft tone,that's how he figured it out.Harry step towards her,Prissa looked up at him and asked"Can you stay here for a while,Please?"Harry thought she was not in a good mood,so he nodded and sat next to her.Suddenly,she held his hand for comfort.Harry was shocked at that moment, and she lowered  her head,by covering her face sadly.

Harry was shocked at that moment, and she lowered  her head,by covering her face sadly