CHAPTER-15

[IT'S BE A NEW BEGINNING!]

                           It was the first day at work in the company. The car arrived at the company, and Prissa lead the way inside, followed by Harry. Momp came and gave her a file,they exchanged some words and walked into a room. Harry tried to enter that place, but it required a password or a user ID, so he remained standing outside itself.

                      When Momp came out and saw Harry, he gave him a file and said, "Make a copy of this file and meet me in the cabin within 15 minutes." Harry took the file and went to take a Xerox there he found a long queue for the Xerox machine. The queue is filled with girls and they impressed by Harry's appearance. They looked at Harry and gossiped among themselves. Harry noticed them, and one girl in that queue named Hana approached him,by asking, "Hello, I'm Hana. What's your name?" Harry was surprised by their actions.

                            Hana                                  Suddenly, a voice from behind Harry , "Can I provide his details?" The entire queue moved aside

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

                            Hana

                              Suddenly, a voice from behind Harry , "Can I provide his details?" The entire queue moved aside. Prissa arrived and asked Harry, "What are you doing?" "Ms. Prissa, Momp asked me to make a copy, so I'm here," Harry replied. "Then why are you waiting? Make the copy and finish your work," Prissa said in a stern voice. Harry turned and see the queue was now empty, by seeing prissa. He was shocked. Prissa noticed and ordered him , "Get to work."

                            Pilip entered Prissa's cabin, saying, "It's been a long time no see,Am I right, the Number one products company head Ms. Prissa?" Prissa looked at him with a tight lipped smile. "You didn't expect to see me here, did you? I've missed you," Pilip said. "Finally, you're here. I'm happy to play the game with you. Be prepared to lose," Prissa replied with a smirk.

                    Pilip retorted, "Let's begin our game, and I'll definitely win, Prissa." "I appreciate your confidence, but no one can beat me. It won't happen in this lifetime," Prissa said. Momp entered the cabin with a gun. "Put down your gun momp. He hasn't done anything to me, and he's not worth for it. Come, Momp, we have a lot of work to do," Prissa said calmly. Pilip, angrily looked at her and said, "Prissa, let's see who wins. Be ready to lose." Prissa laughed loudly and replied, "Let's see!"

" Prissa laughed loudly and replied, "Let's see!"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

                         Pilip

                               Pilip head out of her cabin with anger just as Harry was on his way there. Pilip looked at him angrily.

NEXT IN ORDER....