CHAPTER-9

[IT WAS LIKE A NEW SIDE?]

                        Ranchy scolded Prissa about that incident happen in JSP Company,"Why didn't take more bodyguard with you?Jacko always finds a way to harm you,and you're well aware of that.So why didn't you go with more bodyguards?"At that moment,Prissa calmly sipped her coffee and replied,"Nothing happened to me,and nothing will happen in future also."

                      Ranchy went out from the Prissa's room in anger.Meanwhile,Harry shivered,by seeing this incident,and at that moment his phone vibrated.He picked it up and heard,"Harry,do you remember me,Who am I?You haven't called me since I dropped you off at that house."Harry wanted to explain everything about what happened to him since when he entered this home but he managed to say,"Maxi,sorry i'm quite busy."Suddenly,in his earpiece,Molas communicated with him,"Harry it's time to bring dinner to Prissa."Harry hurryly ended his call and headed to her place.

                  He brought dinner(pasta) to her,that was made by himself and knocked on her door.She replied"Yes."As Harry entered the room,she was busy with her laptop.Harry handed her the dinner,she said"I'm so confuse.Can you help me?"Harry moved closer and glanced at her laptop,he was shocked by seeing this what she was searching.Harry replied to her,"Ms.Prissa,there are newly released movies."Prissa replied"Yes,can you suggest me any one of the movie?"Harry was taken aback.

                      Finally,Prissa picked a movie and invited him to watch with her.Harry was confused by her morning behaviour at the JSP company and now her current attitude.But Prissa enjoyed the movie by laughing heartily.Harry was surprised because he hadn't seen her laugh like that in before.It was like a new side of her?,as he thinked.Harry also started enjoying the movie with her.Prissa looked at Harry,seeing his relaxed face with a smile and she smiled back.

Prissa looked at Harry,seeing his relaxed face with a smile and she smiled back

NEXT IN ORDER....