CHAPTER - 3

[NO EMOTIONS,NO WORRIES]

                      Ranchy head to the hospital rushly.He asked the doctor about his father's current condition with seriously.Doctor replied to Ranchy"Be calm Ranchy,It's cancer first stage
so it is not be serious now but he didn't allow anyone to give medicine to him.If he continued like  this in the end he will be in danger condition ".Then Ranchy went to see his father in ICU.There Mr.Pandeep sleeping calmly in his bed.When Ranchy saw his father's in this condition he can't control his tears. 

      MR

      MR.PANDEEP(PRISSA'S FATHER)

                 Ranchy heared someone knocking the ICU door,so he slid his eyes.It is Momp who knocked the ICU door and enters the room.He said to Ranchy that, "Mr.Ranchy,Ms.Prissa was waiting outside
to meet you".Then Ranchy head out the ICU to meet Prissa.Prissa said to Ranchy hurryly that,"Let's go Ranchy come with me".

                           Ranchy asked Prissa"Where to go?"."Are you kidding,did you forget about our important meeting today"Prissa said with angrily.By hearing this Ranchy's eyes turn red and shouted at herby saying with angrily that,"Prissa you are really a human being? Don't you have any feelings? our father is now hospitalized,even now you only talking about our company". Then Ranchy inhale his breath and said to Prissa, "Come with me,since you don't speak to him atleast come and see our father".But Prissa asked the same question "Are you come out with me or not?".

                 Ranchy reached his limit and said ,"No,I am not coming with you.I am not like you as heartless.For me  father is important than company".Then Prissa said to Momp ,"Let's go Momp I
don't like to waste my time in this".By looking Ranchy angrily she head out the Hospital.

                    Then Ranchy started to worry about his father's condition as well as his sister's attitude towards his father. 

NEXT IN ORDER....