CHAPTER 18

[IS SOMETHING OPENING UP...]

                                      Harry looked at his face in a restroom mirror. He scolded Prissa, saying, "She is not human, always targeting me. She doesn't have any feelings and doesn't understand others, always ordering everyone," he shouted out.

                                      Prissa heavily inhaled and tried to take a stun gun from her bag. The person pulled the bag away, and at that moment, someone entered the place, so that person escaped.

                                      Harry knocked on the door to submit a file, but she didn't respond, so he entered the cabin. She had fallen down and was heavily breathing. He hurriedly ran towards her, trying to calm her by hugging her. She tried to push him away, but she seemed to want that comfort.

                                       When Harry and Prissa entered the house, Prissa went straight to her room without saying any words. Harry walked to his room, and Molas welcomed him warmly, saying, "Harry, I know today you had a tough day. Don't worry." Harry asked him, "I am so confused; I don't know what is happening around me." Molas said, "Harry, if you want to know more, first, ask your questions." Harry smiled at him and ran out of that place.

                                          Harry was at Ranchy's place, and he knocked on the door. Ranchy responded, "What, Harry? Is anything important? Tell me." Ranchy questioned, and Harry responded, "I want to speak to you privately, Mr. Ranchy."

                                        "I am so confused, Mr. Ranchy. I thought I could manage everything, but I can't. Who is she? Why does she behave like this? I have been confused since my first day, and I want to know more about her," Harry asked him straightforwardly.

NEXT IN ORDER....