CHAPTER-10

[THE CHANGES OF ATTITUDE]

                 Harry was on his way to get a cup of coffee for Prissa at that moment Risel borrow that cup from him.Harry was taken a back by Risel's action.After then, ,Risel instructed to Harry that "Ms.Prissa said you to go and bring the billboard file from her library."So Harry went to her library to take that file and  knocked at Prissa's room door to hand it over.He handed her file to Prissa.

Prissa was shouted loudly and questioning to Harry "Who permitted take the file to my personal library without my permission?"In that moment Harry noticed Risel quietly chuckling(crazy laugh).

             Harry was angrily stand there and think her attitude.Frustrated Harry decided
to head into Ranchy's place to ask about Prissa's attitude.Harry confidently entered his place to ask that question directly to Ranchy.
              Ranchy looked Harry and asked him"Hey,Harry come on."In that moment Harry closed his mouth,and didn't ask anything.Ranchy noticed him and asked"Harry,Is everything alright?"Harry said"No,..."Because he has no guts to ask this question directly to Ranchy.Ranchy again asked him "Tell me man.""Mr.Ranchy,actually I want a small break for few days."Ranchy was laughed loudly and his bodyguard Robert also laughed by his words."Harry first go and check your rules and regulations man."Ranchy laughed to said that to Harry and head out of his place.

                     ...........................................

               Prissa came to her home and called Harry.Prissa instructed him"You must update these files by this night."Harry was shocked these bundle of files and he grabbed that from Prissa and headed out her room.Prissa called him again"Where are you going?stay here until you finished my work."Harry was seated in a table and Prissa tapping something on her laptop in her bed.Harry focus on his work,in suddenly he glanced Prissa,wondering her dedicated focus on her work.And he thinked her past and present attitudes.

                Harry finally,Finished that work and headed to his room,and rested in his bed.Molas asked Harry with his cheerfully smile,"How was your day Harry ?"Harry replied"As Usual,And she gave me a work to update the bundle of files."

                       Molas was surprised and asked him "Really,Ms.Prissa gave you a work as soon.That amazing Harry",Harry saw Molas and said"What as soon means?"Molas replied"She never gave any of her personal work to her new bodyguard.But you are lucky.If it's going like this you surely become her personal bodyguard"Molas said and teased him with his laughter.Harry also smiled and he think about something by he closed his eyes. 

NEXT IN ORDER

NEXT IN ORDER....